A lighter note

Dolf

[[{"fid":"36419","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Ghetto Workout Hannibal.","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]I've seen this before but it used to be known as the ghetto workout.

Dolf

You know what I hate?!? A sweet juicy phat ass in a pair of tight ass stretch pants doing stiff legged deads! Not really...that's part of what keeps me going back everyday. 

Dolf

My #1 priority is training. #2 is sight seeing all the good looking in shape female figures. #3 is trying not to make it too obvious to my wife, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't see a few individuals here or there that makes me think wtf! I also get worked up over the guy at the squat rack curling the bar with a 10 on each end while I'm waiting to use it, and the guys that don't re-rack their fucking weights. 

SemperFi

Thanks brother.

All things negative were posted in jest and I simply posted a little spark of reality. It's so easy to fall down into the abyss of negative thinking. It too easy to tear others down when they do things different then I do. I like the road less traveled.... building others up. Keeps the universe balanced. ;)

SEMPER FI

I joined this board / site!!! You guys are a riot!!! Not to mention the vast amount of REAL advice/info.......

I love calisthenics, its such a big part of my training!! BURPEES FOREVER....

SemperFi

Minute per minute no other excercise burns calories faster than the good ol' bend and thrust (burpee).

Great to have part of the wolf pack CT. +3

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Next time bet against yourself and encourage that stylish person to keep moving forward, keep getting better..... you might be surprised they are not much different than we are and earn a new friend along the way. I would take that over winning the bet any day. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Sgt Barrios would just look at us and say "dig" for mountain climbers or  "begin" for b-n-t. just like most of you we didnt stop until there was a pool of sweat on the deck. Great memories!

Ever have to do superman ducks walks around the drill field.... in formation?!  How about when they were in a real mood to hand out punishment.... rifle drills with your footlocker? Lol.

SEMPER FI