A Little Pump for Anabolics

SemperFi

http://www.endocrine.org/news-room/current-press-releases/higher-anabolic-hormone-levels-predict-lower-risk-of-worsening-frailty-in-men

I like their statement about themselves-

"Endocrinologists are at the core of solving the most pressing health problems of our time, from diabetes and obesity to infertility, bone health, and hormone-related cancers."

Hormones are the cornerstone to our overall health. I wish the entire medical community we get on board with this understanding. Until they stop treating symptoms and start getting to the root cause of the medical issue there will be no progression.

No wonder so many men and women are taking control of their own health care!

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Yep... I am betting in a decade or so it will be common practice at MD clinics as they see the huge profit potential. ;)

SEMPER FI

strong

That was a promising read...  I know most of you don't smoke Marijuana but I do. I have to say that it has helped me in my life. I never really listened to ignorance. AAS is a definite aid. We just have to be sensible with the use..

Dolf

I have a few friends who turned from alcohol as a coping mechanism for their PTSD to marijuana. They all claim it has enabled them to cope and move forward with their life in a somewhat normal manner.

blastthru23

Im sure marijuana is a lot better for them too. Using booze to quash emotional shit makes it worse, it did for me anyways.

strong

I've been popping in during the day with little time and my posts are not clear. Sorry about that..

For me as a hyperactive guy Marijuana helps me stay level. If I grew up in todays world I would be classified ADHD with OCD. I was married to a psychologist/Teacher for 17 years and she was a great help to me. Its very hard for me to focus. Its very easy for me to figure things out in under 10 seconds. I basically have no patience. When I take 2 hits of weed I totally level out and can deal with situations more easily. When I was younger I used it to just get banged up. Now, I smoke maybe 3 hits a day and it helps me be normal... I have taken a bunch of different meds from drs. that didn't help for shit...  I feel the same way about AAS use. Sure, I blasted some ridiculous doses but I've slowed my roll with that. The world needs to get on board with what works..  Dolf showed some video of Ben Affleck on the sauce and all violent and shit... It doesn't do that to me. It helps me focus, think clearly, Get jacked and have great sex with my wife. Along with the Benefits that SemperFi posted about the endocrinologists findings, it sounds good to me..

SemperFi

Cannabis does wonders for my wife. She is off all hear pain meds and sleeps like a baby..... and she is funnier than hell high. I have not smoked it in at least 35 years.... I bet the flowers now make the stuff I smoked seem like oregano or worse. ;) We live in a legalized state so there is a dispensary on every corner and you can get every hybrid imaginable.... high thc, high cbd, etc.

BTW- Today is my 5th anniversary of being alcohol free..... I will have to share the funny story how that came about someday. 

SEMPER FI

Dolf

In high school I smoked the shit out of weed. Had fun. Tried it once after I got out the Army. It made me hungry, and then sleepy. I didn't care for it. 

SF I went 12 years without a drink. I came back from Korea a full blown alcoholic. On a work day it was a 12 to 18 pack everyday, on a day off it was a case of beer and a fifth to a half gallon of Jim Beam straight on the rocks. Now it's absolutely no hard liquor (makes me mean sometimes) and I can occasionally drink 1 to 3 beers and then stop.

Mary Jane back in our day was something like 5 to 8% THC. The stuff today is 30%. Way more potent. 

SemperFi

I would go to the liquor store or duty free shop at 5pm to buy a fifth and be back by 6pm to buy another one.... I drank for one purpose and that was to get whiskey bent and tear shit up. I rarely drank but when I did it was all out binge war with no last call.

LOL.... we have oils here that are 99%. WTF right?! They even have entire edible sections.... next will be smoke lounges I am betting.

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

I were able to smoke a little marijuana...let me be honest, i would smoke it alot. Of course, it's not legal here and profession makes me leary about it. I used to enjoy it quite often as a teen into my 30s. I stopped 7 years ago before i relocated to this area. I had the greatest sleep on days i smoked...no lunesta needed.  I also snacked quite a bit i would wake up to Reese's cups wrappers on the floor or partially eaten food in bed with me. Smh... 

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"35412","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Barbara Mandrell - You Can Eat Crackers In My Bed Anytime","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"35413","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Black Stone Cherry - Me and Mary Jane [OFFICIAL VIDEO]","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

Congratulation on 5yrs without the crutch.   My use has been in steady decline after 30 plus years of getting drunk every weekend. I think my dedication to the iron kept me sober during the week.   I've just been beatin into submission by hangovers, some 3 days long.   2-3 beers is all I can have without feeling it the next day.  Yeah the weed today is insane to damn strong I was a daily smoker for a long time but I hardly mess with it now

SemperFi

Thanks Brother.

I was arrested the day of my last drink.... That arrest was one of the very best things that ever happened to me. ;)

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” - Sun Tzu

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Thanks MetalHead. Haven't missed it a single day. I still tear shit up but without the binge drinking. ;)

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"35492","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"David Peel & the Lower East Side - The Alphabet Song","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]