A Little Pump for Anabolics

blastthru23

Damn that was a lot of booze, and I thought a fifth and then some was a lot! (I drank the cheap shit, Taaka vodka which was $5 a fifth I think). Nowadays they have this concentrated weed stuff that boasts 75-90% thc. Shit may as well be crack

strong

Damn Dolf, If you do something you really do it. I love to read when you guys talk about being maniacs. I love to see the progression into Gentleman...

I love to tell the stories of my younger days. I definitely did a lot of damage. I will not miss the repercussions though.....

ramdisck

Congrats on the 5 years. I've got myself just over 10.  In the last couple weeks I've tried a thc edible and a vape pen.  I'm going through some shit at home and just can't turn off the thinker. especially when i am not home.  I found that too much rendered me stupid (edible at only 15mg)  one toke on the vape pen and I was able to relax and sleep.  

Hormones are important and i keep myself in check with AAS.  I have no desire for a drink, I really don't like not being myself.  I also don't like the idea of putting smoke into my lungs.  if I can find the right gummy bear tho I think it could help.

blastthru23

I used to make orally actuated tinctures for a friend at 10mg per dose. She loved it since it didn't screw her up like straight edible cannibis. Ofter, the cannabis is heated too long in the baking process or the process of making the base oil for baking or adding to food im general. When heated for too long, most of the thc is converted into cbd, or cbc. That being said, in order to make thc active, it does require heat. Heating an extract to 170 degrees for about 10 minutes is all that is required to make it paychoactive. Making butter and/or baking leaves the final product very high in both cbd, and cbc, this the couch locking effect.