A thought

A

Alwaysworking

Mainly for safety reasons most boards require a high post count or vet section to view sources.  I figure any one can register and they see all the sources.  Many web based busts are from law enforcement coming on boards making 1 post to see sources.  We need to protect sources.  Now most sources overseas don't have to worry about it because their out of reach. No smart domestic sources would have a site but instead an encrypted email. Either way there should be some standard or at least activity on the forums so it encourages activity and prevents a guy from registering just to see sources and protects sources.  

Titanings

I kind of like this recommendation as it would force people to become involved. And the only way to be involved is to read and at least soak up some information. And quite honestly the biggest problem most people have when taking their first cycle is they have no idea what they are taking or why, all they know is johnnymeathead369 suggested a cycle with 12 compounds and got good results so they want to try it. So I could see how this could help both sources and newcomers.