A very positive experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Strong

I have reached out to new source called XXXXXXX. I would like to say there 3 things I expect from a source  first  communication and response  to questions which they scored 9 out of 10. The second thing turn around after payment which they score a 9 out 10. They were fast with get info back out to me. Third is quality which I have sampled which scores a 10 out 10. Sometimes the cheaper products are just poor quality . I highly  recommend giving these a try based on my experience... 

NO SOURCE DISCUSSION IN OPEN FORUM> PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE RULES> PLEASE CONSIDER THIS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING. EXPERIENCES AND REVIEWS CAN BE LEFT ON THE SOURCE PAGE

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules

I

icdeadlifters

Beau Strong said:
</p><p>I have reached out to new source called  I would like to say there 3 things I expect from a source  first  communication and response  to questions which they scored 9 out of 10. The second thing turn around after payment which they score a 9 out 10. They were fast with get info back out to me. Third is quality which I have sampled which scores a 10 out 10. Sometimes the cheaper products are just. I recommend giving these a try based on my experience... </p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>Brother you can't discuss SRC info in open forum.</p><p>Read the rules....</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Brother..... See if you read the rules you would have avoided that. See we all fuk up. There's nothing wrong with it. But you can't cross the road without looking both ways. Read the rules.

Welcome and enjoy.... BTW "open forum" means that eyes that you don't want to see..... See

Status
Not open for further replies.