Aaspharmacy.to Customer Discussions

aaspharma

Thank you. how are you guys. Right now we're doing a 15 percent discount across the board. use Coupon code gunz for discount at check out

Your kindly

Ethan at AAS Pharmacy

aaspharmacy

AAS Pharmacy is a global distributor of anabolic steroids. As you know, it's hard to find good products unless you know a guy or maybe you get lucky on a website (not all sites are the same, trust...I've been there) As a distributor of medical grade steroids, we run random lab tests to make sure our products are safe especially since this stuff goes into our bodies which can affect our gains. We've been in the industry for a number of years. We love this community minus the smack talkers. Come check us out. Happy Holidays!

Aussie

What did I get dragged into just now?🤦‍♂️
I hit these dealers up for free samples. If they are legit they will send you something
Had one a couple of months ago offer 1 steroid oil 1 oral and one peptide
I don’t take them up on the offer because I’m in Australia and don’t want seizure letters.

JesseTX

I hit these dealers up for free samples. If they are legit they will send you something
Had one a couple of months ago offer 1 steroid oil 1 oral and one peptide
I don’t take them up on the offer because I’m in Australia and don’t want seizure letters.
Is it tough getting stuff to Australia?

Aussie

Is it tough getting stuff to Australia?
It has been but depends on what city it lands in. I had 1 vial of testosterone sent to me 3 years ago and I received a letter from boarder force.
I know 2 people sending to Australia that send it in bladders with 99% success.

Can get everything you need domestically so it’s not a problem. I have something like 20 different suppliers at the moment I can use. Gear to the door in 5 days. Depending on where you live it can be 2 days. I just walk into the pharmacy and pick mine up. I get scripted enough that I can blast once a year for 12 weeks at 400mg. And trt for the rest of the year.
4ECBB180-3373-4196-B6BE-37FBFE49EF4C.jpeg

JesseTX

It has been but depends on what city it lands in. I had 1 vial of testosterone sent to me 3 years ago and I received a letter from boarder force.
I know 2 people sending to Australia that send it in bladders with 99% success.

Can get everything you need domestically so it’s not a problem. I have something like 20 different suppliers at the moment I can use. Gear to the door in 5 days. Depending on where you live it can be 2 days. I just walk into the pharmacy and pick mine up. I get scripted enough that I can blast once a year for 12 weeks at 400mg. And trt for the rest of the year.
View attachment 865844
It helps to have a legit prescription.
I hope to get one too when insurance kicks on.