Aaspharmacy.to Customer Discussions

unclem

its still sitting there in jamestown without a item i hope its not in customs its a domestic order. do u think bandit its in customs?

Aussie

So I’m on another forum and a sponsor asked if anyone would like 3 free vials of testosterone. Just have to have bloods done to show how you react to trt or blast.
I was the first person to reply and got no response. This idiot asked if they payed for the bloods and I said he needs to get off the drugs if he can’t afford bloods. He called me names 🤣🤣🤣
Now the sponsor told me I can’t have free samples because I picked on a member 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

So I’m on another forum and a sponsor asked if anyone would like 3 free vials of testosterone. Just have to have bloods done to show how you react to trt or blast.
I was the first person to reply and got no response. This idiot asked if they payed for the bloods and I said he needs to get off the drugs if he can’t afford bloods. He called me names 🤣🤣🤣
Now the sponsor told me I can’t have free samples because I picked on a member 🤣🤣🤣

I can totally see this happening to you. But that's some nonsense... you can't have our gear because you're a big meanie!

Aussie

I can totally see this happening to you. But that's some nonsense... you can't have our gear because you're a big meanie!
I wasn’t the first person to reply to him. I was just straight up about it.
You are getting free gear so pay for your own bloods or just get the gear and never reply

Gainz.

I wasn’t the first person to reply to him. I was just straight up about it.
You are getting free gear so pay for your own bloods or just get the gear and never reply

No I feel ya, its amazing how.... emotional a bunch of geared up grown men can be. I've experienced it a few times here.

Aussie

No I feel ya, its amazing how.... emotional a bunch of geared up grown men can be. I've experienced it a few times here.
I’m having an argument with someone about the difference between backfilling and preloading. Both syringes are being left for over a week but this person is trying to tell me some bullshit that they aren’t the same.
Like I know the difference but both are being left to marinate the syringe for a week or 2 years. So my argument is don’t leave gear in a syringe for more than 5 minutes and he got upset because backfilling is different than preloading 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

I’m having an argument with someone about the difference between backfilling and preloading. Both syringes are being left for over a week but this person is trying to tell me some bullshit that they aren’t the same.
Like I know the difference but both are being left to marinate the syringe for a week or 2 years. So my argument is don’t leave gear in a syringe for more than 5 minutes and he got upset because backfilling is different than preloading 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah sometimes its hard for people to realize they are wrong. It's a ego thing.
My experience is the smaller the 🍆 the more they can't take being wrong.
Probably why I'm wrong all the time 🤣😂🤣