Abs

Completely natural and have been for 6 years. I’m month 2 back into training and I have been a fat kid about Abs! Sporadically doing them when I am feeling man enough after heavy weight training! Pretty much like thrice a week at best with tears and curses!
Should I do them
Everyday?
Errrry other day?
2 times a day?

HGH.to

abs muscles still need rest to grow. as any other muscle group. training them daily wouldn't be a good idea.
Also, as you said it yourself- abs are made in the kitchen. There's no point in having abs that are under a layer of fat! I mean, it won't be seen.

Point made every other day at most! I will stop being such a compulsive fatty by the end of this month hopefully! March will be 30 days of straight dedication and tears!

EMachine

Hanging leg Raises , weighted ab pulldowns (that's what I call them...where you are kneeled down and use a cable machine) and decline sit ups will build your abs...no need for very fancy shit like you see people doing around the gym...this will hit every ab you have and do the job. HGH pointed out very well that "abs are made in the kitchen," and I think you get the point...but twice per week or even EOD for 2-3 sets will do wonders for you. No need to overtrain here either (like you're doing with your legs...I left a comment there, as well as, a recommendation for you.

I was under the impression that you were juicing or have juiced!?? Perhaps, I'm confusing you with another member...

Oh gotcha lol I was about to say man the VA will say if you aren’t dying fuck off!

30 years closer to death
6 foot even 72 inches tall
205 to 215 depending on day and time
Probably about 20% body fat or so
This is my 2nd month back to weight training and cardio after nearly a 5 year break. When I quit lifting I was in peak physical condition. I had just come off my only cycle of tren and test. Only 2 people could out do me in physical training sessions. They both were old heads who had been blasting and cruising for years. One of which was my compound coach and the dude who blessed me with the knowledge of PED’s! Now I’m somewhere in between and it sucks. I’m going to do whatever it takes to make it back to Greek god status!

EMachine

Oh gotcha lol I was about to say man the VA will say if you aren’t dying fuck off!

30 years closer to death
This is my 2nd month back to weight training and cardio after nearly a 5 year break. When I quit lifting I was in peak physical condition. I had just come off my only cycle of tren and test. Only 2 people could out do me in physical training sessions. They both were old heads who had been blasting and cruising for years. One of which was my compound coach and the dude who blessed me with the knowledge of PED’s! Now I’m somewhere in between and it sucks. I’m going to do whatever it takes to make it back to Greek god status!

30 years closer to death
Muscle has memory and determination, hard-work and consistency will get you there...again!