accutane

unclem

i want someones else opinion, does the tablet form of accutane work just as good? i like the capsule form as the tablet form you can wipe your ass with. iam i wrong whos elses tried both? and i use only while on cycle at 10mg eod to be safe since i started taking accutane in 1982 when it first came out.

JesseTX

i want someones else opinion, does the tablet form of accutane work just as good? i like the capsule form as the tablet form you can wipe your ass with. iam i wrong whos elses tried both? and i use only while on cycle at 10mg eod to be safe since i started taking accutane in 1982 when it first came out.
Hey buddy.
I got that liquid from Amino Asylum and it tastes like burnt asshole thats been out in the sun for a week.
I hear that the pills we vend are just as good as the liquid...but I haven't tried them yet....I'm kicking myself in the ass now because if Accutane can be effective in pill form and the taste can be avoided I would say to do it, at all costs! You don't want the taste of the liquid if it can be avoided.
I've taken some nasty shit in my day....and I thought MK677 was the worst of it.
No, it's Accutane

unclem

i think cikmi is sending me his form accutane in tablet form i dont it can be done in pill form. i got it from deepharm and 3 a day and nothing. i know the taste is terrible but have a shot of orage juice. is it working from amino asylkum?

JesseTX

i think cikmi is sending me his form accutane in tablet form i dont it can be done in pill form. i got it from deepharm and 3 a day and nothing. i know the taste is terrible but have a shot of orage juice. is it working from amino asylkum?
Cikmi swears his pills are just as good.
I hope they work for you.
I was taking zinc daily and my acne was doing alright...but just days after I ran out I gave in on the accutane and I'm still waiting for it to curb this outbreak.

unclem

Cikmi swears his pills are just as good.
I hope they work for you.
I was taking zinc daily and my acne was doing alright...but just days after I ran out I gave in on the accutane and I'm still waiting for it to curb this outbreak.
give it time 30 days it will curb the break out.