accutane

JesseTX

thats ok ill pay this time but i wont order orals no more ill just get the oils. he said he would fix it thats what he told me brother.
He isn't fixing it really.
I've paid for garbage and it kinda pisses me off.
He hasn't offered to replace the items which is the way to fix the issue.

unclem

cikmi didnt know that his orals were underdosed, but i told him i had to take 4 var instead of 1 so we shall see.

JesseTX

I want to start some var.
I have two brands.
I have the dragon in 20 and 50 mg.
I also have pharmqo in 20mg.
I want to try the dragon var 20 mg.
I'm waiting for my levels to stabilize and I won't know until I have another blood work done.

unclem

He isn't fixing it really.
I've paid for garbage and it kinda pisses me off.
He hasn't offered to replace the items which is the way to fix the issue.
maybe he will once the factory fixes the problem. we both told him. so hes aware!

unclem

When you say gyno, is it a gland that gets swollen with the increase of hormones? Or a permanent small mass inside the nipples?
yes your wright a little gland that gets swollen when i have to much gear, it goes away when my level of hormones goes down.

JesseTX

When you say gyno, is it a gland that gets swollen with the increase of hormones? Or a permanent small mass inside the nipples?
There are.two types of gynoclamastia:
Sensational and physical.
Sensational is typically not very serious and can clear up. It's just tingling and painful sensitive nipples. It can be managed by lower dose, or micro dosing. ( for example...injecting smaller amounts but 3 times a week instead of two) but maintaining the same weekly dosage.
Then there is physical gynoclamastia, which is where one develops a small mass just under the nipple. The mass can get bigger without intervention and can be a costly surgery. It normally requires the use of a strong AI or estrogen blocker.

unclem

There are.two types of gynoclamastia:
Sensational and physical.
Sensational is typically not very serious and can clear up. It's just tingling and painful sensitive nipples. It can be managed by lower dose, or micro dosing. ( for example...injecting smaller amounts but 3 times a week instead of two) but maintaining the same weekly dosage.
Then there is physical gynoclamastia, which is where one develops a small mass just under the nipple. The mass can get bigger without intervention and can be a costly surgery. It normally requires the use of a strong AI or estrogen blocker.
i got sensational gyno then but not sore nips just itchy, tingle i do have.