accutane

unclem

i want someones else opinion, does the tablet form of accutane work just as good? i like the capsule form as the tablet form you can wipe your ass with. iam i wrong whos elses tried both? and i use only while on cycle at 10mg eod to be safe since i started taking accutane in 1982 when it first came out.

JesseTX

i want someones else opinion, does the tablet form of accutane work just as good? i like the capsule form as the tablet form you can wipe your ass with. iam i wrong whos elses tried both? and i use only while on cycle at 10mg eod to be safe since i started taking accutane in 1982 when it first came out.
Hey buddy.
I got that liquid from Amino Asylum and it tastes like burnt asshole thats been out in the sun for a week.
I hear that the pills we vend are just as good as the liquid...but I haven't tried them yet....I'm kicking myself in the ass now because if Accutane can be effective in pill form and the taste can be avoided I would say to do it, at all costs! You don't want the taste of the liquid if it can be avoided.
I've taken some nasty shit in my day....and I thought MK677 was the worst of it.
No, it's Accutane

unclem

i think cikmi is sending me his form accutane in tablet form i dont it can be done in pill form. i got it from deepharm and 3 a day and nothing. i know the taste is terrible but have a shot of orage juice. is it working from amino asylkum?

JesseTX

i think cikmi is sending me his form accutane in tablet form i dont it can be done in pill form. i got it from deepharm and 3 a day and nothing. i know the taste is terrible but have a shot of orage juice. is it working from amino asylkum?
Cikmi swears his pills are just as good.
I hope they work for you.
I was taking zinc daily and my acne was doing alright...but just days after I ran out I gave in on the accutane and I'm still waiting for it to curb this outbreak.

unclem

Cikmi swears his pills are just as good.
I hope they work for you.
I was taking zinc daily and my acne was doing alright...but just days after I ran out I gave in on the accutane and I'm still waiting for it to curb this outbreak.
give it time 30 days it will curb the break out.

JesseTX

My acne has has cleared up so the accutane is working for sure.
I haven't been taking it daily for some time now.
I think I'll just save the rest of the bottle for when it flares up again

JesseTX

Only problem. I am facing now is I have stalled out with my growth.
I can not get over 215 no matter how I train and eat it seems.
I'll take the acne if I can just get to 225 right now!

unclem

Only problem. I am facing now is I have stalled out with my growth.
I can not get over 215 no matter how I train and eat it seems.
I'll take the acne if I can just get to 225 right now!
it will come just eat a little more if you can, you might of hit a platue so change up exercises and pick those exercises and keep those exercises for 4- 6 weeks and if its a platue it should help. just my 2 cents but u probably already new this

unclem

think positive as every person who ever lifted weights has gone through a sticking point .iam still trying to fill in what i lost.

JesseTX

Unclem that is good advice.
I actually just took the weekend off and restarted today on a different routine.
I need to find some info of easy, simple meal plans that have ideal macro count.
So far I have been doing it simple on scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and lentils with rice.
I don't feel like it's enough.

unclem

thats good bb food you got wright there. if you have your shakes with 1% milk plus scrambled eggs, oatmeal, lentils, with rice i think it will work for you and with injections you should go up in weight. thats my opinion.

JesseTX

I just found out some troubling news.
My test levels are thru the roof.
And estrogen I'd high.
So that may explain things.
I don't even have a precise level of my total test.....the result just says, greater than 3000!
Estrogen is 142!

unclem

good level on the test, bad on the estrogen, i dont know enough yet on estrogen blockers to add anything maybe bandit got something to add or aussie, but i would be happy knowing my test was high.

unclem

I just found out some troubling news.
My test levels are thru the roof.
And estrogen I'd high.
So that may explain things.
I don't even have a precise level of my total test.....the result just says, greater than 3000!
Estrogen is 142!
how much test you been bangin? 1gr or more?, less?