Acid reflux

EMachine

Try taking it with omega-3 and a little food. Anadrol can be harsh on the stomach. Don’t take it with an empty stomach…

HGH.to

Try taking it with omega-3 and a little food. Anadrol can be harsh on the stomach. Don’t take it with an empty stomach…
true there. don't eat too much as it may decrease bioavailability, but a bit of food may reduce the reflux

bobby ricky

I do eat A little with it and still the same. Im going to get some omega 3 and try that . Probably should be taking omega 3 anyway. Estrogen totally in check. Only side effects at the moment are 1or 2 zits.
Thank you guy’s for the help.

HRDBODY

estradiol

try checking online for natural/ home remedies for acid reflux? you never know what may help
Can anyone help me read/understand my blood work results ? I'm in Canada so I'm pretty sure we don't measure in nanograms/deciltre like you hear about ppl talk about levels on you tube . So I'm lost in there and I'm trying to find a good area to be around while running a cycle .

HRDBODY

post those numbers here, we'll try to help you out all together
Cool 😎.. I actually have a new requisition from my doctor that I'm going to get done tomorrow , so I will put I'm the results of those ones and once I understand those I will compare them with ones I had done in 2019 before I went back on test .

HRDBODY

...? estraiol... I wouldnt be running cycles until you know what these things are. doing blood work and getting your numbers checked is key
Well it's too late for that , but I am getting my blood done . It was like pullin teeth just to get my stickler Doctor to add SHBG , free and total T and Estrogen to the requisition , but I got it with me . Do I need to fast before I go get the blood drawn or is there a certain time of day to get it done ?

Papa.Smurf0311

Well it's too late for that , but I am getting my blood done . It was like pullin teeth just to get my stickler Doctor to add SHBG , free and total T and Estrogen to the requisition , but I got it with me . Do I need to fast before I go get the blood drawn or is there a certain time of day to get it done ?
if your getting lipid profile done then yes you need to fast. if just hormones i dont think so. but id for sure get lipid and hormones done if you just ran a cycle. thats odd that your doctor didnt want to add them.

HRDBODY

Ya he ordered the lipid profile also too .. just trying to justify to this guy why I want the others checked was a hurdle .

HRDBODY

Ya he ordered the lipid profile also too .. just trying to justify to this guy why I want the others checked was a hurdle .
Evem tried to my hgh and igf serum levels thrown in there , that was a NO ! But I got the referral to an endo