Acne on Sustanon 300.

PedritoHID

Hola Familia,

I started using Sus 2 weeks ago to see how I reacted to it, I'm using 250mg/3.5rd day, but I'm having small pimples, chest and face. I never got any of that while on Test E/C, I'm pretty sure is because of the fluctuation from the different esters, my question is, will it balanced it out eventually? or no matter what I would have those peaks and troughs of those esters? Will it be better to combine 125mg Sus and 125mg Test E in order to help with the hormones levels?

I'm not having any other sides, libido is good, energy is good, focus is good, so I don't think my E2 is elevated. Any experienced user of Sus who can share his knowledge?

Thanks!

seymour

Hola Familia,

I started using Sus 2 weeks ago to see how I reacted to it, I'm using 250mg/3.5rd day, but I'm having small pimples, chest and face. I never got any of that while on Test E/C, I'm pretty sure is because of the fluctuation from the different esters, my question is, will it balanced it out eventually? or no matter what I would have those peaks and troughs of those esters? Will it be better to combine 125mg Sus and 125mg Test E in order to help with the hormones levels?

I'm not having any other sides, libido is good, energy is good, focus is good, so I don't think my E2 is elevated. Any experienced user of Sus who can share his knowledge?

Thanks!
If all the libido and energy is good and no trouble getting it up then you probably aren't high on estrogen.

Are you planning to get bloodwork done soon to confirm? Only real true way to be sure.

I could be completely wrong here and if I am I know someone will correct me; but, I've never seen change of Esther being a cause for that.

It will generally come from large fluctuations in Test and even Estrogen fluctuations being high enough can cause that in males.

I would definitely get some good dermatologist recommend cleanser and schedule some bloodwork.

PedritoHID

If all the libido and energy is good and no trouble getting it up then you probably aren't high on estrogen.

Are you planning to get bloodwork done soon to confirm? Only real true way to be sure.

I could be completely wrong here and if I am I know someone will correct me; but, I've never seen change of Esther being a cause for that.

It will generally come from large fluctuations in Test and even Estrogen fluctuations being high enough can cause that in males.

I would definitely get some good dermatologist recommend cleanser and schedule some bloodwork.

I did my bloodwork 1 month ago and my E2 was below 15, I started Sus 2 weeks ago, there is no way my E2 is that high only in 2 weeks.

seymour

I did my bloodwork 1 month ago and my E2 was below 15, I started Sus 2 weeks ago, there is no way my E2 is that high only in 2 weeks.
I most certainly agree.

I'm not sure what could be causing it. Like I said, I've never seen anything documented about the Esther change you questioned.

Could be just stress potentially.

Are you only taking sus? Why not any test with it?

HGH.to

acne is not caused by estrogen. it is a result of testosterone converting into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which means that you are most likely having high DHT levels. Strange that you never had any acne while on other Test versions. Are you using the same doses of Sust as Test E/C?
try going to a dermatologist, try anti-acne soaps. if needed, might resort to accutane

PedritoHID

acne is not caused by estrogen. it is a result of testosterone converting into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which means that you are most likely having high DHT levels. Strange that you never had any acne while on other Test versions. Are you using the same doses of Sust as Test E/C?
try going to a dermatologist, try anti-acne soaps. if needed, might resort to accutane
For two pins I was using 250mg each and I was starting to get acne, now I'm using 125mg sus and 125 T/E to see if I get less acne. I was never getting acne while only on T/E, maybe one here and there.

HGH.to

For two pins I was using 250mg each and I was starting to get acne, now I'm using 125mg sus and 125 T/E to see if I get less acne. I was never getting acne while only on T/E, maybe one here and there.
maybe it was slowly building up and now you developed it? try switching back to your common Test E/C to see if that changes anything. Although... I doubt

seymour

Hey HGH

Thank you for correcting me on the Estrogen and acne. I could have sworn that I have read that a few times about fluctuations with it. Of course the Testosterone and resulting DHT is a big cause like you mentioned.

Appreciate you keeping me straight! Sometimes ya gotta put the morons in line :ROFLMAO:

bobby ricky

I tell u this winstrol is giving me like 2 or 3 massive zits on my back at A time. Must be massive amounts of dht in me lol.

seymour

I tell u this winstrol is giving me like 2 or 3 massive zits on my back at A time. Must be massive amounts of dht in me lol.
LMAO, they some monsters!

It's weird I never get then on my back. Only on top of my shoulders and traps.

bobby ricky

They never come to A head and are gone in about 7 days. People at gym are probably like ok you’re how old and still have acne. 😂 not going to do anything because they just don’t hang around long enough.

Twizted

Could be that it's fluctuations in hormones. I've seen some people have success with increasing the injection frequency. Maybe try moving to EOD or daily injections. With sust having the faster acting esters this may keep you from having as many peaks and troughs in your blood levels. And then again it could be caused from something other than fluctuating hormones. Worth a shot though i suppose.

HGH.to

Winstrol is derived from DHT, that's why acne is common among people who use winny.
LMAO, they some monsters!

It's weird I never get then on my back. Only on top of my shoulders and traps.
areas are highly individual. some people get only on face, others only on back, others only on shoulders, but there are unfortunate ones that gets them everywhere.
Could be that it's fluctuations in hormones.
I've also heard about it so yeah, it might have something to do with it. it's just there are higher chances of dht spike that caused it. but then again, we can never say for sure

Papa.Smurf0311

I think that in 2 weeks your E2 could be that high but thats just me. everyone is different. I never liked sust. i just stick with test e or test c.

Boonies07

Hola Familia,

Thanks!
I’m in no way experienced but I’m on 300 mg sus300 every 3.5 days I take 150mg and i haven’t had any acne or side effects at all. I’ve been on for 3 weeks.

HGH.to

I’m in no way experienced but I’m on 300 mg sus300 every 3.5 days I take 150mg and i haven’t had any acne or side effects at all. I’ve been on for 3 weeks.
everyone is different. plus, 3 weeks isn't that much. There are long esters in Sustanon that takes more to fully kick in your system