Acne related to steroid use

Patricksimms

Hello I just started taking steroids a few months ago and getting in a really good shape but the downside to this is I have bad acne on my back now anybody have any ideas or suggestions for me because I do not want to quit taking steroids I do love the quick gains

HGH.to

You're still going to need to stop using steroids at one point or another. If you are in TRT (or cruising) you won't stop using steroids (testosterone) but you only use testosterone alone and in a lower dosage (so you technically still need to stop).
as about acne:`
Acne can be controlled by drinking enough water and having a diet on point. Supplements might help too such as detoxifiers etc. You may also need:
  • Vitamin A: has been shown, when replaced in deficiency, to heal acne endogenously
  • Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day): cleans out androgens and reduces acne risk & frequency (especially in those predisposed to it)
  • NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal
  • Dandelion Root: helps detox your body and clean up kidney function
  • Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes. Within 24 hours it should clear up
  • Reduce lipids and salts in the diet. Definitely need to watch out for what you're eating. For example, for a lot of people, lactose is what causes acne. Reduce lactose, lipids, and salts and you're likely to see a huge improvement.
  • Increase water intake
  • Various anti-acne solutions like creams, soaps, etc.
There's also Accutane for acne. But I would keep it as a last resort.

Patricksimms

You're still going to need to stop using steroids at one point or another. If you are in TRT (or cruising) you won't stop using steroids (testosterone) but you only use testosterone alone and in a lower dosage (so you technically still need to stop).
as about acne:`
Acne can be controlled by drinking enough water and having a diet on point. Supplements might help too such as detoxifiers etc. You may also need:
  • Vitamin A: has been shown, when replaced in deficiency, to heal acne endogenously
  • Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day): cleans out androgens and reduces acne risk & frequency (especially in those predisposed to it)
  • NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal
  • Dandelion Root: helps detox your body and clean up kidney function
  • Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes. Within 24 hours it should clear up
  • Reduce lipids and salts in the diet. Definitely need to watch out for what you're eating. For example, for a lot of people, lactose is what causes acne. Reduce lactose, lipids, and salts and you're likely to see a huge improvement.
  • Increase water intake
  • Various anti-acne solutions like creams, soaps, etc.
There's also Accutane for acne. But I would keep it as a last resort.
Just got everything from GNC thank you for the diet advice as well. Hopefully it goes away

loren

when i use to get acne i would go in the tanning bed for 20 minutes or so it dries your skin deeper than sun rays