ACNE

MRFIXIT

• Acne treatment & prevention for steroids users

• Mrfixit   •   Thu, Sep 12th, '13 08:46   •   5 replies, 597 views

hi all,

I have decided to add this thread abt acne treatment after I saw the many questions posted in this forum. I reversed bad acne caused by Test E and Deca cycle. Since I have exp with acne drugs even long before I started to use steroids , I guess it's good to share.

Different classes of anti-acne drugs:

1) antibiotics:
Oral antibiotics such as doxycycline, Minocycline and clindamycin has often been prescribed for acne treatment. however, one need to take this medication for months before the effects are apparent. nonetheless, they are useful for enlarged acne pustules and reduce infection of acne scars.

topical antibiotics: Two most common ones are erythromycin and clindamycin. You apply them on the face. REMEMBER, do not take erythromycin and clindamycin together!!!! they will CAUSE antibiotic-resistance and you will get into trouble. use either one.

2) peroxide:
Benzyl peroxide, easily available OTC kills acne bacteria by oxidation, a different mechanism from antibiotics. However, it may not work for deep acne boils we encountered in steroids use. recently, a combination of benzyl peroxide + erythromycin (BENZYMYCIN gel) has been created to increase the efficacy of this cream. I have use this for years to prevent and treat acne. however, this may also cause uneven colouration on face if you are tanned as benzyl peroxide bleaches.

3) Retinoids
The most powerful class of drugs which act on the retinoic acid receptors and down-regulate the sebum secretion and reduce the size of sebaceous glands. Two weaker safer topical ones are retin-A and adapalene (Differin gel). Retin A causes irritation and thus, differin has been more popular. I have used differin for years and it has potent anti-inflammatory effects that reduce and prevent acne and formation of blackheads.

The strongest and potent of all is the infamous roccutane/accutane which actually shrink and block sebaceous gland secretion, directly obliterate the source of acne formation, it is highly effective for cystic acne, and preventive.

REMEMBER the use of any retinoids increase photosensitivity, which means your skin is more prone to sun damage and hyperpigmentation. MUST USE SUN BLOCK during usage!!!!!

4) Laser ablation
recent development in laser render them easily available for aesthetic use. they are perfect for draining deep acne pustule that cannot be resolved by topical antibiotic, the heat generated by the laser also eradicated the bacteria and stimulate the regeneration of skin.

How I reverse severe acne (acne free) caused by Test E/Deca cycle:

-oral clindamycin 100mg/d
-10mg accutane/d
-Differin gel/ every night
- Gentamicin+ hydrocortisone topical cream
- levoceftirizine, antihistamine
- lysozyme, anti-imflammatory
-old depp acne removed by carbon laser treatment

Now, I'm on Test/Tren cycle, the above routine totally suppressed any acne formation (only one or two small ones, no appearance of chest acne)
Hope this helps!!!

Standingup

Id like to suggest before any of that a little time in the sun or a tanning bed works wonders, and time in the ocean or a chlorinated pool. If you cant get that I have taken a hot bath and had my wife give me a sea salt scrub on my back.  Of course the severity varys from person to person so does the needed treatrment, but these simple and fun activities have been very helpful in the past for me.

MRFIXIT

X2 absolutely try SU's  methods first,.. This is meant for severe acne that just wont go away.. I tried all of the above to no avail... so had to resort to more harsh methods... Accutane is always a last resort but it works amazing!

GS9902

Yeah I've had bacne issues before. And have some permanent scaring. I've used doxy. I've used witch hazel scrubs. Nothing quite works like stable injection protocols that promote even keel blood plasma levels. Multiple showers a day and a firm tooth shower brush to exfoliate.  That's my experience but I know some guys get it pretty bad and antibiotics are the only avenues for them. Great post bro. Nothing can ruin gains from a good cycle like embarrassing acne And you're embarrassed to take your shirt off. 

Outlawthing

I always get acne when I first start a cycle( its a dead give away for me) but once my blood levels come up it goes away and doesn't come back throughout cycle

MRFIXIT

Boom! You got that right my friend! Most guys do this shit to look good for the ladies and to get recognition for the hard work they put in for that "Amazing Physique.... theres " Nothing atteactive about an oozing puss filled fucking goiter!!!

RichPiano

Great content. How long do you take your acutane? only on cycle? Also, what kind of side effects have you noticed? 

B

Burrr

Just wanted to comment that I've had great results controlling backne with a dandruff shampoo called Nizoral. 

Clearest My skins been since I started AAS

Dolf

Where do you get it? Being naturally oily skinned I'm prone to acne. Throw some gear on top of that and it's like gas on a brush fire! 

Small things I learned would just be alcohol on cotton balls, tea tree oil extract (if you get over the strong smell ) and washing your pillow cases often so keep oil buildup minimal, but I'm definetly going to try that shampoo, thanks burr!

B

Burrr

Dolf said:
</p><p>Tried it sieg, and doesn't help me. Going to the doc pretty soon for meds.</p><p>
I've ordered up Retin-A from that pharmacist guy on Meso, it helped a little but not as much as the nisoral shampoo.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Dolf

I think they prescribe certain types of antibiotics now for acne. I'm using the shampoo, but will see what my doc says too. I get my scripts for $5 through my company insurance.