Adding DHT to TRT

swolesam

Guys, as some of you know i've been on TRT for 5 years or so. It worked miracles for me personally. I am wondering what you'all feel about adding DHT-derived chemicals to TRT. Masteron ? Proviron?...

Shouldnt it be superior to just adding more T?? 

Please share your thoughts / experiences ? Details like Dosage, Duration, Protocol,.. would be very useful!

Dolf

Proviron is great to run with pct or trt. Proviron will keep the libido up and does not shut you down. Just keep an eye on your bp.

csancheezy

hair thin and fall out if you are genetically predispositioned to it, and prov raises BP, but I love proviron and wont run a cycle without it now.  Yeah and its gonna help utilize more of the free test which is a very nice benefit, as well as keeping e2 in check... I mean I dont know if I would run proviron for life like your trt, but you can wean yourself down and come off for a while and then get back on, I run provriron for almost 15 weeks before. I havent ran mast

DiamondPharm

primo is a dht. I'm strongly considering running it in conjunction with my trt. Been doing some digging and I'm really close to pulling the trigger. 

csancheezy

doses would you run it though?, it would have to be a high enough one to even produce effects just to be injecting another compound. Generally expensive and faked though too, but you are a source so its a little diff from some of us lol . 

DiamondPharm

Yea I wouldn't have to worry with the quality. The dose is what I'm trying to settle on. I've ran deca for 9 months straight at 150mg/week and love that but any little thing would send my bp up. So I'm thinking primo about 300mg/week with my try and see how it goes. I'm talking with a Pro physique guy about his protocol and really he trt's with test/primo then blast for contest. He runs his closer at 500 a week but he is maintaining a pro body too. right now I'm planning 300 a week and if after 3 months I'm not happy bumping it to 500 and seeing if it agrees with me. Still may not do it too though lol. 

rgonza22

swolesam said:
Guys, as some of you know i've been on TRT for 5 years or so. It worked miracles for me personally. I am wondering what you'all feel about adding DHT-derived chemicals to TRT. Masteron ? Proviron?...Shouldnt it be superior to just adding more T??  Please share your thoughts / experiences ? Details like Dosage, Duration, Protocol,.. would be very useful!
I've never done TRT but just started a couple of weeks ago; I've been researching Prov hard and have never done it before but am using it soon in this next cycle. Just sharing from research on here as well as a few other resources who basically describi it and it's affects, history, and uses etc. I won't run Prov unless I am running Test Cyp or Enanthate over 750. It just makes to run high blood pressure meds when there is high blood pressure. But I may and will probably have a contradicting opinion in a year. These are just my thoughts now.

B

Burrr

Dolf said:
</p><p>Proviron is great to run with pct or trt. Proviron will keep the libido up and does not shut you down. Just keep an eye on your bp.</p><p>
What dose of provi would you run with a cycle? What about TRT?</p><p> </p>

Outlawthing

Provirin complements any cycle nicely I'm sure it would be a nice addition to trt I don't know about life  its also an antidepressant so idk how longterm  effect would be it will make your hair fall off your head and grow on your back :) 

swolesam

great info Brother Diamond!

Need to squeeze your brain though... 2 chemicals i always got them faked to the point where i dont even try to acquire them anymore are Anavar & Primo. Now, when you say you are not worried about quality, that sends a good vote of confidence that i like :)) PM me about these 2 please.

deca for 9 months straight @ 150mg, i see its a small dose, cause usually i run it 400mg/w and above when on cycle. Well did you use Deca Deconate ester or the Pheynl ester? Also, at this low dose 150mg, did you experience any of the sides , specifically Deca D*** ? Did you run Caber/Prami alongside for the full 9 months Just In Case ?

Reason im interested is, im thinking about doing adding 100-150 mg Deca EW for about 2-3 months, but wondering about what ester to use, and whether i should be doing prami/caber alongside to suppress sides?

swolesam

brother, I think you might reap prov benefits of lowering SHBG hence increasing Free T , regardless of the dose of T you are using. So why wait till you are using 750 test e , you can be utilizing more Free T at a much lower dose of T. 

DiamondPharm

Yes I ran deconate. Only sides I encountered was bp being elevated to the high end of normal and anything outside of a healthy diet would send it into the danger zone So I had to be very careful with bp monitoring. when I cycle I take caber but I just kept it on hand for the trt run and never had an issue. I suppose having prami on hand would be alright too but if prolactin did become an issue you would want to swap over to caber instead of prami bc I have ZERO interest in running prami for 9 months lol. 

swolesam

i never tried prami, i run caber when needed. It controls PRL like a champ, and gives me higher sex drive & good wood! :) Thats a bonus!

So you dont see Deca Di** sides by running @ 150 mg/w Nandrolone Deconate for extended periods?

swolesam

TRT tweak update - iv been running Masteron for ~ 3 weeks now addition to my TRT regimen @ 200 mg/w. Mast Prop split EOD. The 4 weeks before it, i used Proviron with TRT. So basically im switched off proviron to Mast Prop for the last 3 weeks.

differences? I see some hardening effects with Mast, libido is normal.

Proviron @ 50-75 mg ED was better IMO.  Libido, hands down Proviron works better for me. Its effect is DAILY! 

So the overall "well being feeling" is multiplied on Proviron @ 50-75 mg ED, in comparison to Masteron.

Maybe its the dosage difference, in other words, i might get more of Mast if i push up the dosage, but i wont do that cause that will switch it from TRT to a mild cycle basically! I know for a fact Mast Prop @ 400 mg/w or higher will provide MUCH better hardening effects, but TRT is about using minimal substances with minimal sides, minimal doses for max effects.

I figured that experience could be of value to those of you contemplating on DHT additions to their HRT/TRT protocols.

MRFIXIT

Im doing 100mgs of Mast ED, I also do Proviron 100mgs ED ... I get the best of both worlds ... Everyone has their own opinions on doing both, But I think my opinion is the best one for me! LMAO :)

blastthru23

As an aside, my friend runs eq at 100 mgs/week during trt. He said he believed it helped with keeping strength gains from cycle. Anyone else do this, heard of this? I like the idea of running low dose of mast, loved the stuff at full dose range. Maybe I'll give it a go