Adding HCG to a PCT

Idontgetmad

Hey all, I've been reading into this quite a bit and i'm on the fence. Some say its a must and others say that its just a waste of money, so may as well ask you all.

So i'm just doing a test C cycle, its the first cycle ive ever done, doing 400mg a week. Sitting at week 3 right now and i play on going up to 500mg from week 4 onward.

I;m just going to the the regular 4 week duration pct with Clomid @ 100/100/50/50 Nolva @ 40/40/20/20

Would it be beneficial to to incorporate HCG into this during the 10 day down time between end of cycle and start of pct? If I was going to use HCG would following a 1000iu ed for the 10 days? or is there a preferred dosing protocol for this.

I look forward to reading your opinions on this

otfjoey300

There are many ways to take HCG and you will read all sorts of different suggestions with it. It really depends on a few things, but yes overall it is good to
Incorporate for PCT

otfjoey300

Since it’s your first cycle with a moderate test dose, all you really need is clomid nolvadex. You don’t “need HCG” persay

HGH.to

agree with joey. run Clomid and Nolva alone and see how you feel on them. Even 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 is sometimes too much for some people!
about HCG - that's highly individual. Some people love it - others don't. Some people add it during PCT, others during cycle.
Some studies suggested that HCG might increase your estrogen levels which is counterproductive for a PCT etc. in the end, better stay away from it for the very first few cycles

Similiar question for me - will HCG for 2 weeks ( between end of cycle and start of PCT) improve my PCT?

If so, is 500iu EOD for 14 days about right?

Background is - I am 2 weeks from the end of a 14 week cycle of Test E (500mg per week, twice weekly pins) and Deca (300mg per week, one pin). I stopped the Deca at the end of week 12, and just on Test E for last 2 weeks.

For my last cycle (12 weeks 500mg Test) I used Nolva and Clomid for my PCT for previous cycle 100/40 ED for 2 weeks and 50/20 ED for another 2 weeks. That worked fine and bloods returned to normal within 6 weeks or so. So planning the same PCT, but unsure whether to add HCG or not.

Thanks in advance.

suppsforlife

Similiar question for me - will HCG for 2 weeks ( between end of cycle and start of PCT) improve my PCT?

If so, is 500iu EOD for 14 days about right?

Background is - I am 2 weeks from the end of a 14 week cycle of Test E (500mg per week, twice weekly pins) and Deca (300mg per week, one pin). I stopped the Deca at the end of week 12, and just on Test E for last 2 weeks.

For my last cycle (12 weeks 500mg Test) I used Nolva and Clomid for my PCT for previous cycle 100/40 ED for 2 weeks and 50/20 ED for another 2 weeks. That worked fine and bloods returned to normal within 6 weeks or so. So planning the same PCT, but unsure whether to add HCG or not.

Thanks in advance.
as long as you had great results and your bloods return to normal and testicle size is normal, then why bother? HCG is added to remember your testicles they have a job to do. Not everyone responds well to HCG. you could try your plan as it does sounds about right, but no point as long as you previously used a cycle and your PCT plan was just fine.

is about right, but might change the dosage depending on how your body reacts.
you plan HCG because you notice testicle shrinakge?
Gday HGH, yep fair bit of shrinkage. Was considering the HCH in view of having added the Deca this cycle. Despite a. 2:2 ratio of Test to Deca, I found my sex drive was definitely dampened by the end of the cycle. Thought the HCG might help kick start organic T production again.

suppsforlife

That's why I generally recommend a slightly higher Test dosage than that of Deca.
Also, your sex drive could have been damped by high estrogen/ prolactin.
but yeah, you might give a try to HCG, esp. if you notice testicles getting shrunk.

That's why I generally recommend a slightly higher Test dosage than that of Deca.
Also, your sex drive could have been damped by high estrogen/ prolactin.
but yeah, you might give a try to HCG, esp. if you notice testicles getting shrunk.
Ah typo there, was meant to say 2:1 ratio of test to Deca. I did take Aromosin throughout (12.5mg EoD) and managed to avoid sore nipples etc. But may not have been enough perhaps.

suppsforlife

was meant to say 2:1 ratio of test to Deca.
Some people suggest that this is already too much. A rule of thumb is Test:Deca 3:2 ratio
But may not have been enough perhaps.
or have used too much! if you use too much Aromasin that's going to suppress estrogen levels and then again, it leads to a damped sex drive.
additionally, as said, it could have been due to high prolactin levels raised by Deca.

Thanks Supps. Other than bloods, is there an easy/reliable way to tell if you have overdone your AI - or just have i go by feel and look out for symptoms of low E?

Noted - Will run 3:2 ratio next cycle.

HGH.to

is there an easy/reliable way to tell if you have overdone your AI
low Estrogen symptoms are actually harsh, so yeah, you can tell that you're overdone your AI. it results in low E symptoms that are nasty too. better check them online. but some of them include: loss of muscles and strength (yeah, estrogen helps build it), low libido and erectile dysfunction (yeah, estrogen helps keep it hard) and others.
Noted - Will run 3:2 ratio next cycle.
yeah, that's just a rule of thumb but works for most people

low Estrogen symptoms are actually harsh, so yeah, you can tell that you're overdone your AI. it results in low E symptoms that are nasty too. better check them online. but some of them include: loss of muscles and strength (yeah, estrogen helps build it), low libido and erectile dysfunction (yeah, estrogen helps keep it hard) and others.

yeah, that's just a rule of thumb but works for most people
Thanks HGH, I checked online and based on the symptoms listed I don't think I crashed my E levels. I did get night sweats last cycle, but nothing like that this time. Libido is back again now which is good, so might have been unrelated.

Interesting post on this forum (https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/ais-and-more.85424/) suggests that sensitivity to Aromasin increases over time, and you will therefore need less to maintain E levels. Has anyone experienced this?

suppsforlife

could be. Aromasin is different from other Aromatase Inhibitors in the fact that it is suicidal. It means that it lowers aromatization permanently, unlike other AIs. When you stop their use, you might experience estrogen rebound. With Aromasin, you won't.