Adding Var to a test e cycle

Daveyrobs83

Alrite guys!
I’ve just started my second cycle. Been at it 15 years (on and off) plateaued last year and did an 8 week var only cycle(needle shy). Got nice results body fat reduction decent strength gains but my natural test flatlined despite pct.
After more research I’m starting a test e 12 week cycle 250 every 4 days. I’ve got some var left. Is it worth stacking it with the test for 6 weeks or am I wasting my time.
im 6,3 240 and about 20% bf. Diet clean and train 4 times a week. No cardio as I’m a builder and works full on!
Any advice appreciated 👍

BiggyBill

First off - you need to know that Test E for 12 weeks is likely to flatline your test production even more. Strange your PCT didn’t help. What was it like?
anyway - short answer - yes, is very worthy to add anavar to test cycle.
would need an even more aggresive PCT plan.
good you keep working out and dieting!
dont forget you may need anti estrogens due to test and add liver protective suppements due to anavar’s hepatotoxicity.
good luck man!

Daveyrobs83

Cheers Mate, Used nolvadex for two weeks last time. Had no libido, energy low, bit depressed.
I’ve got clomid for this PCt, is it worth running an anti estrogen during the cycle?
Got milk thistle for liver. Rarely touch the booze aswell
I realise there’s gonna be a big reduction in natural test but don’t want a total shutdown. interested in keeping more of the gains from the test e really.
Cheers

BiggyBill

What’s the dosage of nolva you used? Also, 2 weeks might not be enough. My recommendation for this PCT: start PCT after 2 weeks of last Test dosage and start with Clomid 50 mg a day AND nolvadex 40 mg a day, after 2 weeks in this protocol, reduce dosages in half of both products for 2 more weeks.
anti estrogen during cycle and during PCT only if needed (either have sensitive nipples, bloating, etc. Either go check your estrogen levels)
Good you avoid alcohol (after all - is against your body building purposes)
You’ll keep gains with PCT and proper continuance of correct diet, workout and plenty of rest.

Daveyrobs83

40mg a day 1st week 20 2nd, realise wasn’t enough now.
What anti estrogen would you recommend? A hcg?
Yeah il take the PCT a bit more seriously this time, realise how big a part it plays now.
Cheers👍

BiggyBill

HCG is not an anti estrogen. Is actually increasing estrogens. Is used for mimicking LH.
Anti estrogens are Arimidex, Aromasin or Letrozole. Arimidex seems to be most popular because Aromasin is more expensive and Letrozole is too powerful

Daveyrobs83

So gonna do the clomid and nolva PCT you mentioned two weeks after last test e. Ordered arimidex and take it if signs of nipple swell during cycle? Or is there a recommended continuous dosage?
it’s a concern as my brother and dad have tits bigger than my mrs😂. I’ve not but really want to avoid it!

HGH.to

you could either use it if signs appear, or as prevention. about 0.5 mg EOD. If signs already appeared 1 mg EOD and then might reduce. Doing blood work may help too to check your estrogen levels.

BiggyBill

Ordered arimidex and take it if signs of nipple swell during cycle? Or is there a recommended continuous dosage?
yes you either use it if signs of gyno appear (or other estrogen related appear) or you may use it beforehand so those signs won't appear. HGH explained it well in terms of dosages.
it’s a concern as my brother and dad have tits bigger than my mrs😂. I’ve not but really want to avoid it!
lol, hopefully you'll avoid it.