Advice about deca/enanthate cycle

HGH.to

I gained 11kg : 4 kg muscle and 3kg fat,
4 +3 = 7
I don't understand how I can only get 4kg muscle, and so much fat wtf.
many of it could be water retention that you would get rid of after the cycle.
moreover, how do you know so accurately that you gained 4 kg of muscle and 3 of fat? also, needless to mention that it also greatly depends on your diet..
For my PCT I will take clenbuterol+cardarine (both low dosages)
none of these will help you boost natural T levels.
With of course nolva and clomid, and mb hcg if I feel weak.
start with Clomid and Nolva.
I'm wondering if it's possible that my smart scale confuses water and muscles
a home smart scale definitely isn't so smart. It just can't tell how much fat and muscle you have. Example: 2 different guys, both 6'4 (1.95m) and both 110 kg. But one has 11% bf and the other has 30%.

Jacques62

Yes, I hope my smart scale sucks (but honestly I use it for 2 years and my natural evolution was perfectly followed by it), yes 4+3=7, the other 4kg is water and other. Ok, maybe I will use clen or cardarine after PCT, but not too long after because I need to lose these 3kg fat (or more fat gained during pct), before summer. Main problem is not the fat, I'm around 13-14% BF, but my gut is very very big, I hope that eating less thanks to clen will deflate my belly.

Gainz.

Yes, I hope my smart scale sucks (but honestly I use it for 2 years and my natural evolution was perfectly followed by it), yes 4+3=7, the other 4kg is water and other. Ok, maybe I will use clen or cardarine after PCT, but not too long after because I need to lose these 3kg fat (or more fat gained during pct), before summer. Main problem is not the fat, I'm around 13-14% BF, but my gut is very very big, I hope that eating less thanks to clen will deflate my belly.

You should focus solely on your pct, then worry about cardadine and clen.
Your body is going to be pretty stressed out during your pct. Your test levels will be in the toilet. Then slowly, with the help of Nolvadex and clomid come back up.
Stressing your body out more with clen is not a good idea! Clen has a laundry list of side effects. 3 of which directly affects your heart.
So.... get through your pct. Which by the way should start 4 weeks after your last pin.
Then wait 10 weeks, and you can start your next cycle. Then you can add clen to your test cycle.

But I'm gonna give you some great advice... don't rely on pills to lose weight!
Losing weight is all about eating less of the right foods. Eating enough small meals to increase your metabolism. 2,200-2,500 calories per day, 300g of protein per day, a gallon of water per day and no soda, no juice, no sports drinks.
You should try to eat 6 400(ish) calorie meals every day. this will keep you full and motivated while drastically improving your metabolism.
Doing this will work way fucking better than clen.
Now clen can speed up the process... but having a shit diet and drinking soda and trying to combat that with clen.. you're gonna pay for it brother

suppsforlife

but my gut is very very big, I hope that eating less thanks to clen will deflate my belly.
yeah, you need to focusing on eating clean, for sure. Carbs are usually making your belly. reduce those carbs, eat clean and add more veggies.
You should focus solely on your pct, then worry about cardadine and clen.
Your body is going to be pretty stressed out during your pct. Your test levels will be in the toilet. Then slowly, with the help of Nolvadex and clomid come back up.
agree with this.
Stressing your body out more with clen is not a good idea! Clen has a laundry list of side effects. 3 of which directly affects your heart.
So.... get through your pct. Which by the way should start 4 weeks after your last pin.
Then wait 10 weeks, and you can start your next cycle. Then you can add clen to your test cycle.
Agree with this either. especially because you need to get your diet on point first.
Now clen can speed up the process... but having a shit diet and drinking soda and trying to combat that with clen.. you're gonna pay for it brother
best advice. there's basically no point in using clen without a proper diet.

Gainz.

yeah, you need to focusing on eating clean, for sure. Carbs are usually making your belly. reduce those carbs, eat clean and add more veggies.

agree with this.

Agree with this either. especially because you need to get your diet on point first.

best advice. there's basically no point in using clen without a proper diet.

We've been agreeing a lot with one another lately... I hope @bobby ricky doesn't see.. or he's gonna get jealous of our bromance 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Jacques62

FINALLY GOT A BLOOD TEST

Officially I was on
- week 1-9 : 440mg TestE +350mg deca per week
- week 10-11 : 300mg TestE per week
With 0.5mg Arimidex eod week 3 to 11.
blood test is made at the end of cycle (end week1 1)
I gained 11kg, mainly water, not very much muscle and the same amount of fat, with 4000-6000 cals, very high protein diet and lot of supps.
No side-effects, no sensitive nipples, no small testicules.
My testosterone is at 34.56 ng/mL, GoldenLabs are underdosed or not ?

The only values not ok in my blood are :
- Urea : 8,0 mmol/L (3,2−7,4) : mb too much protein, is it dangerous for my kidneys ?
- Potassium : 5,4 mmol/L (3,5−4,5) : obviously too much bananas
- HDL cholesterol : 0,75 mmol/L (>1,03) : but LDL is 0.71g/L (<1.6) so it's alright
- C-reactive protein (CRP) : 11,5 mg/L (0,0−5,0) : I don't know what it means.
- Creatine : 107 µmol/L (64−104) : it's normal I take 3g a day for 11 weeks.

I'm so sad they didn't measure estrogens...

I will start my pct in 2 weeks, with low dose cardarine and 3500 cals instead of 4000-6000, but still lot of protein.

What do you guys think of this ?

Gainz.

[BMy testosterone is at 34.56 ng/mL, GoldenLabs are underdosed or not ?[/B]

So... it can be 34.56ng/dl or 34.56nmol/l
Not ng/ml
If its 34.56nmol/l
You're at the very high end of the chart.

If its 34ng/dl.... you're test is fucking tanked... my 6yr old daughter has more test in her system than that. So...

suppsforlife

@suppsforlife can you help...
I've never seen ng/ml before.. maybe I'm missing something.
(I just woke up)
No, my test is 34.56ng/mL, it is bad ? It's write it must be between 1.47 and 7.95.
This is 120.00nmol/L.
you answered it yourself. your test should be up to 7.95 but it is 34.5. It's pretty obvious that is higher than it should be. And that's expectable as long as you run testosterone. that's what you aim for, isn't it? at that level, you're in 3500 ng/dl which is a lot - it's the period where you can see those gains!
you should have as long as you have some estrogenic symptoms.
I will start my pct in 2 weeks, with low dose cardarine and 3500 cals instead of 4000-6000, but still lot of protein.

have another bloodwork after finishing PCT and closely watch the way your body responds to all of it

Jacques62

- my last injection of deca was 4 weeks ago and it was 100mg instead of 200mg per week during 10 weeks
- my last injection of enanthate was 3 weeks ago and it was 100mg instead of 250mg per week during the 11 weeks cycle
- I am at 0.5mg arimidex eod for 6 weeks
- I waited 2 weeks after last enanthate injection to start PCT
- I started PCT 1 week ago with 30mg nolvadex and 50mg clomid per day.
- I did 3 injections of 500iu hcg on the beginning of PCT, but I stopped hcg now.
- I started 2 weeks ago 15mg SR-9009 and 10mg GW-501516 per day (both orals)

My weight didn't change, I have a little decrease in strengh and I recover slower than on cycle, but I really don't feel anything bad.
I'm wondering if it's possible that my testosterone recovered very fast, or if I have still gear in my blood after 3 weeks ?
I can't do any blood tests because it's 300 dollars...

How to know when my testosterone is back, or if it is already the case ?
Or maybe I just don't feel the side effects of having low T.

I gained a lot of fat and water during cycle, when can I start to cut ? And how much time the water retention from deca take to dissapear ?
With less water retention, will I look smaller but more defined, or just smaller ?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Only thing I'll comment on here is that's some pretty heavy AI usage.

0.5 eod gets thrown around as a standard dose, but no two people are alike and AI dosage needs to tailored to drop you into a healthy estrogen range. It's really not a case of estrogen bad, test good.

That dose would wreck my E levels on 600mg a week.

unclem

- my last injection of deca was 4 weeks ago and it was 100mg instead of 200mg per week during 10 weeks
- my last injection of enanthate was 3 weeks ago and it was 100mg instead of 250mg per week during the 11 weeks cycle
- I am at 0.5mg arimidex eod for 6 weeks
- I waited 2 weeks after last enanthate injection to start PCT
- I started PCT 1 week ago with 30mg nolvadex and 50mg clomid per day.
- I did 3 injections of 500iu hcg on the beginning of PCT, but I stopped hcg now.
- I started 2 weeks ago 15mg SR-9009 and 10mg GW-501516 per day (both orals)

My weight didn't change, I have a little decrease in strengh and I recover slower than on cycle, but I really don't feel anything bad.
I'm wondering if it's possible that my testosterone recovered very fast, or if I have still gear in my blood after 3 weeks ?
I can't do any blood tests because it's 300 dollars...

I gained a lot of fat and water during cycle, when can I start to cut ? And how much time the water retention from deca take to dissapear ?
With less water retention, will I look smaller but more defined, or just smaller ?
if you have to much water your going to look smooth. lasix is good for this.

unclem

FINALLY GOT A BLOOD TEST

Officially I was on
- week 1-9 : 440mg TestE +350mg deca per week
- week 10-11 : 300mg TestE per week
With 0.5mg Arimidex eod week 3 to 11.
blood test is made at the end of cycle (end week1 1)
I gained 11kg, mainly water, not very much muscle and the same amount of fat, with 4000-6000 cals, very high protein diet and lot of supps.
No side-effects, no sensitive nipples, no small testicules.
My testosterone is at 34.56 ng/mL, GoldenLabs are underdosed or not ?

The only values not ok in my blood are :
- Urea : 8,0 mmol/L (3,2−7,4) : mb too much protein, is it dangerous for my kidneys ?
- Potassium : 5,4 mmol/L (3,5−4,5) : obviously too much bananas
- HDL cholesterol : 0,75 mmol/L (>1,03) : but LDL is 0.71g/L (<1.6) so it's alright
- C-reactive protein (CRP) : 11,5 mg/L (0,0−5,0) : I don't know what it means.
- Creatine : 107 µmol/L (64−104) : it's normal I take 3g a day for 11 weeks.

to much protien in the urine is a sign of kidney troulble.

suppsforlife

Only thing I'll comment on here is that's some pretty heavy AI usage.

0.5 eod gets thrown around as a standard dose, but no two people are alike and AI dosage needs to tailored to drop you into a healthy estrogen range. It's really not a case of estrogen bad, test good.

That dose would wreck my E levels on 600mg a week.
I 100% agree with that. especially now that you do not use testosterone. it can be too much (CAN be) even during the cycle.
usually, PCT plan lasts 4 weeks. Then wait about 2 more weeks after PCT. that should be your natural T level.
maybe, but if it would be seriously off charts, you normally feel it. You're on good PCT and that is a great reason you don't feel low T. That's why PCT is there.
I gained a lot of fat and water during cycle, when can I start to cut ?
whenever you please. but I would recommend after PCT. you need those calories and nutrients to recover.
And how much time the water retention from deca take to dissapear ?
entirely depends on each individual.
again, entirely depends on each individual. but usually, a bit smaller but definitely more defined.

Jacques62

Ok, thank you a lot suppsforlife you answered to all my questions.
So I will take 0.125mg adex every 3 days and I will continue my 4 weeks PCT and on the 6th week I will start cutting and lose all this water if it's still not gone.
Is Nolva 30/30/25/20 and Clomid 50/50/35/0 good or I should continue clomid during the 4th week ?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

If your stopping using test or dropping dose below 250-300mg, I wouldn't recommend using an AI at all.

You need certain amount of test to convert to estrogen to stay healthy. Using the serms tamoxifen and clomid will prevent estrogen having a negative effect on your tissues, but you need it to be present.

Jacques62

Ok, I will definitly stop arimidex, plus I'm trying to cut back on all supplements and drugs to save my kidneys. I go to the toilet 15 times a day and sometimes wake up at night to urinate, I hope it's just because I drink 4/5 liters a day with lot of protein. I will know it when I will get back to 3 liters and no protein shake after my pct. *and I had too much urea in my blood test btw

Alexdb2022

Why are you even pinning your quads? That's a rather dangerous pin. If your doing long esters and you haven't done a cycle before. Just do the glutes man. I'd check your source too if your pain is that bad