Advice for 1st cycle(oral)

Nickyb43

I need advice on what to get for my first cycle... I'm only interested in oral gear and I'm looking to keep it simple and safe for my 1st. What should my stack look like ?(including PCT's). Thanks guys

Twizted

I'll give you some advice, don't do an oral only cycle. All orals will suppress your testosterone production and will give you the opposite of what you are looking for. My suggestion and I'm positive everyone in here will say the same, is to go for injectable testosterone as your first cycle.

Gainz.

I'll give you some advice, don't do an oral only cycle. All orals will suppress your testosterone production and will give you the opposite of what you are looking for. My suggestion and I'm positive everyone in here will say the same, is to go for injectable testosterone as your first cycle.
This is 1000% correct. Just start with injectable test
Much respect, stay natty 👍
This is 1000% correct if you don't want to inject

Gainz.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the transparency
Are you really that against injections?
It's by far the safest, and you will get the best results.
But before we get into to much, we need to know how old you are.
If you're younger than 25 its honestly not for you.
If You're older than 25 we can talk.

Gainz.

Then if you're serious, you should really look into a 10-16 week cycle of test (either e or c, c seems to have less pip) and run at 250-300mg. You will get great results. Plus you only want to run 1 compound. need a baseline at first to see how your body responds and see if you're prone to any sides. Hence starting with a mild dose.
To run this you will need some Arimidex. That's to fight off any high estrogen sides you might get. Like water retention or gyno. That's only something you take as symptoms arise.
Then for your pct you need clomid or Nolvadex... or both. That's a different discussion. But that you would start 4 weeks after your last injection and you run that for 4 weeks.
Also don't start your cycle until you have all these things.

suppsforlife

Not sure what else I could even add. bros here explained it all perfectly. the best first steroid cycle goes with test e or c that you need to inject twice a week for 10-12 weeks usually in dosage of about 300 mg/week (150 mg/per pin). orals seem safer, but in reality, injections (generally) are safer than injections as they don't cause liver stress and are less likely to cause cholesterol issues. moreover, testosterone is a base in all steroid cycles as explained above (and testosterone comes as injection)

Gainz.

Injections really aren't that bad. I know some people have problems with needles. but its just a little pinch, and theres countless posts here on how to inject safely, how to keep everything sterile. Its really easy man. Especially since the sources here are so solid. Theres no worries about what you're putting into your body. You can look at the sources and the thousands of reviews from real people like you and me! That was the biggest challenge for me at the beginning as well. Swallowing pills from strangers... that's nothing.. that's how I spent the majority of my 20s. But injecting a mysterious liquid I bought from the internet... yeah that's kind of sketchy. I came here looking at anavar (oral) only cycle as well. It was these fine gentleman who pointed out the errors of my ways, then me searching through all the reviews really put my mind at ease. I had total faith that I was getting something safe.
I'm 5 weeks into my 300mg of test e cycle... I'm really enjoying it. Really happy I found this place, really happy I trusted these guys!

suppsforlife

No difference as long as you inject them right. the point is to inject in proper spot and with proper injection technique

Gainz.

What are the differences between injecting in the arm compared the glute?
Where ever you inject is gonna be a little sore the next day or so. Its just what happens from the oil mixing with your muscle. Some gear hurts more than others. But since people use their arms so much, it's not a super popular spot. But theres a few members here who almost always do it in their delt. Remember it's in the muscles, not a vein.

EMachine

Great posts!!!! I just wanted to say that at that dose of 250-300 mg of Test E. or C., you might not need to use an AI, like adex. It's always go to have it on hand in case you're sensitive to Testosterone, but most people do rather well without it. A lot of guys are on 100-300 mg of TRT per week prescribed by their doctors and don't take anything. However, GainzBandit, gave you the right advice in wanting you to have that on hand...just in case.