Advice for first time user looking to reduce back pain and build muscle

Stretch89

I had to give up playing rugby due to numerous injuries. One that is reoccurring and prevents me being consistent with my training is chronic back pain. I was recommended to try a cycle of steroids to help reduce the pain and build up my strength to help reduce or relive the pain. After looking into different steroids the best one I can see is Alphabol. I have no Idea how much I should take, do I need to cycle and do I need PCT after.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

suppsforlife

Steroids can actually help with your needs, but you should give us more info about yourself to help. stats, age, do you workout and diet?
About PCT - you need one after any given anabolic steroid cycle as long as your natural T levels are within range and you want to stay natural after the cycle.
About Alphabol (that's actually Dianabol - Methandienone) that's far from the best first steroid cycle. I would run Testosterone for the first cycle alone. Just to get introduced to the world of steroids. Might try adding a tiny dosage of NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate) to see how it helps you at the end of the cycle.

Stretch89

Steroids can actually help with your needs, but you should give us more info about yourself to help. stats, age, do you workout and diet?
About PCT - you need one after any given anabolic steroid cycle as long as your natural T levels are within range and you want to stay natural after the cycle.
About Alphabol (that's actually Dianabol - Methandienone) that's far from the best first steroid cycle. I would run Testosterone for the first cycle alone. Just to get introduced to the world of steroids. Might try adding a tiny dosage of NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate) to see how it helps you at the end of the cycle.
Thanks For respomnding.
Height 6' 8" (202cm)
Weight 110kg (243lb)
BF 20%
I workout about 2-3 times per week due to pain mix of resistance and cardio
I have a solid diet of 3000-3500 calories per day mon-fri and weekends I am more relaxed

Stretch89

You should start with Testosterone alone. It's much better than Dianabol
Do you have any advice as to where I can get testosterone? Is there different brands and which one's would be best? Do I need PCT after?

Thanks for your help

HGH.to

We can't share sources here because of the forum rules. But check names and avatars and you'll find source names ;)
About brands - get brands from warehouses in your local region to avoid overseas long shipping times and customs risks
About PCT - you need it after each and any anabolic steroid cycle as long as you don't want to stay on testosterone for the rest of your life

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah I firmly believe that test should definitely be the main steroid in a first cycle. In your case maybe deca at a low dose along with test.
Testosterone E 200mg on Monday and Thursday.
Deca 100mg/week on Monday only.
Rugby is one rough sport. I don't know all the rules but I have watched it several times and I like it 😃. I recommended 400mg of test per week instead of a lower dose merely for the fact that you are a monster of a man. If others agree with this cycle run both steroids for 12 weeks but I would like them to have the final say due to their extensive experience.

PedritoHID

I have a herniated disc L5-S1, the pain was excruciating, I went through the process of chiropractor, stretches, pills.

Eventually had 2 lower back injections, and at that time I was starting a cycle of Test and NPP with Dbol, its been 2 months after the injections and 1 month after starting the cycle, I've been able to function normally, with the pain from 9 to 1 or 2. I've strengthening my core, abs and squats.

Definitely gear has helped me in getting stronger abs and stronger lower back muscles, and I am almost with zero pain.

Good luck brother, I know what you're going through.

Stretch89

Yeah I firmly believe that test should definitely be the main steroid in a first cycle. In your case maybe deca at a low dose along with test.
Testosterone E 200mg on Monday and Thursday.
Deca 100mg/week on Monday only.
Rugby is one rough sport. I don't know all the rules but I have watched it several times and I like it 😃. I recommended 400mg of test per week instead of a lower dose merely for the fact that you are a monster of a man. If others agree with this cycle run both steroids for 12 weeks but I would like them to have the final say due to their extensive experience.
I had been recommended a short 4 week cycle on deca by a friend, taking a drop under the tongue.

I'm confused with the testosterone part as there are so many different brands and variation

Stretch89

This is a summary of what I have found for using Deca. Any feedback and help on this would be much appreciated.
Beginnerrecommended cycle length
Deca100-200-300mg p/week8-12 weeks
Testosterone enanthate200-500mg p/week12-14 weeks
Arimidex PCT (Aromatase inhinitors - anti estrogen)0.5mg p/daystart of cycle to end of PCT
Clomid PCT50mg p/day(start 2 weeks after deca last dosage)3 weeks Post cycle

D

Deleted member 45086

As I said earlier run your test and deca for 12 weeks. Test 400/week and deca 100/week. The deca dose isn't for muscle growth as much as for joint pain

HGH.to

I had been recommended a short 4 week cycle on deca by a friend, taking a drop under the tongue.
Deca takes 4-6 weeks to just kick in your system. if you run such shot cycles better go for NPP. and if you want it for joint pain then use 25 mg EOD for 4 weeks, alongside testosterone