Advice for these products

armonda85

After doing a lot of research, the only gear I used years ago was ephedrine in an over the counter pill. I had no major issues on the product.

I'm nearing 30, weigh 228lbs, very active but sweat good maybe 3 days a week but I workout 6 days a week. Food intake is currently changing to boost the metabolism, water intake is fabulous. My work in construction with hot asphalt is much like a workout in itself, but the natural heat will make me sweat more.

Searching deeper I found the following that may assist me in my goal to drop from 228lbs to at least 200lbs..... T3, win, anavar, clen, and ephedrine. one provider offers a synthetic version, reduced side effects of anavar, clen, and winstrol. The synthetic is based on a 4 week cycle, granted I have intentions to extend it to get my body to adapt to the products and see if there are any effects on it.

i am open to suggestions and criticism. I am not on any cycle now, I'm improving my workouts as I recently became a member here. The biggest thing I'm doing recently is more protein, fruit, and veggie shakes. My huge issue was being hungry at dinners I me and always over stuffed myself. I have done well to kick that habit in the last few days.

D

Dont_trip

You what I think you should stay away from

1.Clen Very dangerous,often faked,They have done studies on horses and found the use of clen changed the structure of their hearts Not worth the 10% metabolic boost it offers.

2.T3 is very affective but use it wrong and you will mess yourself up and have to be on thyroid medication for life,it will also eat away any muscle you have along with fat so its only a good trade off if your a man on a good amount of anabolics to fight off the muscle loss in my opinion.

3.Winstrol aka Winny will not burn fat off you it will dry you out but once you stop the water comes right back not a good choice its also very harsh on the liver my wife's liver was screaming on 20mg ed LoL 

4.Anavar does have the potential to "HELP" burn body fat but only help great drug very mild,tho it does hit your lipid panel pretty hard

Weightloss is diet related and the drugs without the diet is like a car with 4 flat tires.....will it get you from point a to b sure but Not optimally....steroids need a good diet and training in order to shine and work the way they are meant to so do me a favor List out your diet please of what you eat every day and we as a group will set you on the right path =) your eager to learn and willing to try so I am more than willing to spend a good amount of my time seeing you achieve your goals so please lets see your diet and what your trying to accomplish

csancheezy

they said ^^^... Its the food and training dialed in and then hit it with the correct compounds and boomshockalocka! What kind of training are you currently doing??? Thanks for being willing to take advice! That is the one thing that you cant buy 

armonda85

7 days a week for at least 30 minutes guaranteed. Some days it's longer or more workout sessions (2-4 30 minute workouts) depending on the daily activities. 

Workouts vary from the Beach Body DVDs of Shaun Ts Rockin Body or Hip Hop Abs, p90X, Wii Just dance games, weights in 1, 2, 5, and 10lb dumbbells, resistance bands, balance ball (with its workout DVD). Treadmill for at least 1 mile every other day.

There is no determined plan of time or what workout. I do as I feel, with the occasional over doing it because I was in a workout high. I had tried the set schedule, but found I got bored real quick. So I'm spontaneous with my workouts.

Barbarella

Welcome to the club armonda! I agree with everything everyone else has pointed out. Judging by your workout descriptions... you need to seriously step it up! While DVD's etc are great for burning calories and getting a good sweat on, what they lack is helping you build muscle mass. More muscle = more fat burned. 

I'd recommend getting some heavier weights and really pushing yourself, http://www.bodybuilding.com/ has some great training ideas, videos and information. The key is going to be consistency, jumping around from one work out to another vs. actually targeting areas is going to make the process of building muscle a lot slower. 

While most women are afraid of it, training like a guy is your best friend. I hit the weights and do minimal cardio. I'd consider myself petite and the weights I use for most body parts are double what you've got listed there. While your at home gym may be doing the job now a gym is going to have way more options for you to start building out your body the way you desire and also offers a lot more motivation to keep consistent. If you aren't familiar with working out a gym it always helps to set up some time with a personal trainer. Until you have a steady muscle building and healthy eating routine going I don't recommend taking any gear. 

A sample of my workout routine below (I usually do 3 sets of 8-15 reps for 4-5 exercises per body part), I switch up my rotation of body parts each week and sometimes I take two rest days but other than that I'm consistently at the gym 5-6 days a week:

M - bi's and abs (depending on the exercise my weights for bi's range from 17.5-45lbs)
T - tri's (again exercise dependant but 10lbs-40)
W - legs (anywhere from 70lbs to 230lbs)
T - rest day
F - shoulders and abs (shoulders are my weak point but again anywhere from 10-40lbs depending on the exercise)
S - Chest (20-60lbs depending on exercise), usually go for a hike or run
S - Back (25-120lbs depending), + a hike or run

You can also combine two body parts a day if you aren't able to make it frequently. 

Hope this helps!

armonda85

i do appreciate all the feed back you have given me, Thanks!

i agree a gym could be my friend, unfortunately there is no universal gym membership for me to make it worth the money. Granted memberships can vary from $10-$45 a month, I travel plenty for work so the best gym I have is in my basement I created (looking forward to adding on), or at the hotels. Once I have a better and effective routine down I'm sure I will look further into the matter for a gym membership.

I will stick to a natural cycle until I'm in better shape. Natural meaning no gear and more organic and various vitamin supplements.

borsuczek

Resistance bands??? Some of them are an equivalent of a very heavy weight! I have same problem. I travel quite a lot. Doesn't seem to be settled for longer then few weeks or months . Some gyms will only sell 1 year membership! In some countries you can't just buy one month . And if you wanted pay by entry its extremely expensive or not available at all.

I have very good results with resistance bands loops. Try on eBay. They cost not much but provides great muscle building training. 

Dolf

hey armounda these are the two great and knowledgeable female members I told you about in pm. +1 to the both of you :)

armonda85

Thanks for the input. at least one band travels with me. I still always have a feat that the band is going to snap. Have you ever experienced this?