Advice on 3rd cycle

Titanings

I am putting together a 3rd cycle after lots of research and wanted your guys opinion. All of the compounds have been used before in the first 2 cycles. Age 42, height 6'3", weight 225, BF 15%(its actually probably lower but hasn't been tested in a while so I am guessing high at 15 since I have always had lower than 15 when tested before) run 6 day split cycle weight training for a couple years now, Protein, BCAA's, Pre Workout, protein is always at least 1gram per pound of body weight. Diet is at 3000 calories a day with only water or Gatorade to maintain. Will adjust up to around 4000 during this cycle to bulk
Gear:
week 1-16 Test Sust 250 at 500mg a week
week 1-16 Deca 300 at 400mg a week
week 1-16 Boldenon 300 at 800mg a week
week 1-6   Dbol 10 at 30mg a day to kick start cycle
Sides:
week 1-18 Caber at .5mg E3D to control prolactin from deca
week 1-18 Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to control estrogen, water retension, etc
week 14-18 HCG at 500IU's twice a week to kick start PCT
PCT
week 18-22 Nolva at 40/40/20/20
week 18-22 Clomid at 50/50/25/25
week 18-22 Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD for PCT
week 18-22 MK2866(Ostarine) 25mg ED
week 18-22 GW5015156(Cardarine) 20mg ED to help with lipids, cholesterol
Support:
week 1-16 Cycle Support for heart,cholesterol, nervous system, etc
week 1-22 Fish Oil at 1200mgs + 600mg Omega 3
week 1-22 Milk Thistle for liver

week 1-22 Cranberry pills for kidneys + LOTS of water

All the compounds were chosen due to long esters, was originally going to do 12 weeks but read EQ works best at 16 weeks.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated!

blastthru23

As far as I can tell the cycle looks good as far as ratios and length of time on. But, I'm curious why you've chosen to do 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, which is only 900 calories leaving the rest to be taken up by carbs and fats.  Given the compounds that you have chosen, I'm guessing that you are intending to bulk. Since deca is a long ester, and will be guaranteed to pack on some water weight, I would revamp the diet plan to aid in avoiding too much bloat and fat gain. Carb cycling with nutrient timing could be a good idea for you. That being said, what is your intended goal here? Long term goal over the course of 1+ years? Just curious

blastthru23

First, if you're bulking, which I'm assuming that is the case, 3000 cals I think is too low. Let's see, if I recall correctly, you are 6' and 225. I'll assume you train no less than 4 days per week. Off top, I'd estimate your TDEE no lower than 2800 cal per day. So, your surplus is a mere 200, granting I'm in the ballpark with respect to TDEE. Now if I've assumed incorrectly about bulking, and you're looking for lean gains with a focus on bf% decrease, then I'd say consider a different approach with respect to compounds. Maybe short esters of test and npp with a side of a DHT derivatibe like proviron or mestanolone on the oral side, or mast p on the injectible side. Some will likely say mast is only good when bf is sub 10-11. However, DHT derivatives have a nice synergy with test once it controls shbg thus freeing up test to do it thing. 

All that aside, take some time to calculate your TDEE and establish a reasonable goal for your cycle, such as muscular gains, and/or bf% decrease. Your overall goal determines diet plan, training split an  dapproach bf finally the compounds you will use to aid you in attaining said goal. Further, yourgoal(s) will also play a significant part in dosing and length of cycle. Is it blast, ora full 12-20 weeks sort of thing.

forgive the typos, my phucking fone phucks up wen trying to edit :p

Titanings

Hi blast thanks for the reply!

Sorry for the confusion, let me explain the first part I wrote. I am currently off cycle and after checking a few sites (thanks for the tip) my TDEE is 3130 which is different than the original 3000 to maintain that I originally had found. I am currently running 3000 to maintain and will be increasing to 4000 calories to bulk while I am on cycle.

I am currently running a 6 day split cycle weight training program which is 3 days on/ 1 off/ 3 days on/ 1 off, which allows me to focus 1 body part that I feel is lacking twice a week.

I normally run at least 1gram of protein per pound of body fat while off cycle and try to shoot for 2grams while on. I threw the 1gram in there as a "safe" number since sometimes I end up going out to eat while at work or with my family and therefore the diet suffers and I try not to reck my diet as much as possible while doing this.

My goal for this cycle is to put on 10lbs of keepable muscle when done. My long term goal is to end up at around 250-260 lbs with the 6 pack that I used to have when I was 25 :) I have raised my kids and done the family thing and lifted off and on for years. Now that my kids are all grown up I am determined to have the physique I have pictured in my mind for years!

Dolf

Sust should be pinned 3 times per week due to short and medium length esters in it. Imo test e or c are better options with deca and eq.

Deca should only be ran at half your dose of test. Deca dick, and the use of caber can be avoided with this protocol. 

Test should he ran 2 weeks longer than the deca and eq even with the long esters in sust.

12.5mg aro eod @500mg test per week is a bit much even if you're estro sensitive. Also you shouldn't start the aro until at least 2 to 3 weeks into the cycle. You'll crash your estro. 

Pct should not start until 21 days after your last pin of sust.

Clomid should be ran 100/100/50/50

If it were me my cycle would look more like this.

1-18 test e 600mg ew

1-16 deca 300mg ew

1-16 eq 700mg ew

1-6 50mg dbol ed

3-18 12.5mg aro e3d adjust as needed 19-20 6.25 e3d

Caber on hand

10 days prior to pct 1000iu hcg ed

21-24 clomid/nolva 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20

Titanings

Thanks for the reply dolf! I also really like your adjusted version of my cycle, and I am going to run with that :)

Now for a couple questions:

If test E is ran instead of sustanon and the half life of test E is 5-7 days, then should I start HCG 1 week after last pin of test E? and run HCG for 10 days then start my nolva/clomid? Or does the Deca/EQ long esters still delay the start of HCG and PCT even though you stop them 2 weeks earlier?

2: Dbol from what I have read, is like the worst as far as converting to estrogen, and it kicks in very quickly because its an oral. So even with the conversion from Dbol I am still ok waiting until week 3 to start the Aromasin?

3: Do you run an AI while using the nolva/clomid? I have used arimidex in the past during pct but I am not real fond of what it does to my cholesterol

Thanks again for the tips and advice! Dolf you da man

Dolf

Pct start 14 days after last pin so hcg should start day 5 after last pin.

You can start week 2 depending on how it's kicking in. Dbol doesn't usually kick in for me until week 2, so week 3 is a hood starting point. Bloodwork should be ran around week 7. It will let you know how your ai is working, and if your test is properly dosed. 

I prefer to run aro up to my pct tapering it down, but you can run it up to two weeks into your pct tapering it down.

You should create a cycle log, and keep notes on your cycle, diet, training, and how you're feeling.

flagcia

In my opinion, I would separate the nandrolone and the boldenone, starting with first 8 weeks with Test+Nandr+Dbol and the next 8 with Test+Bold.

Reasons:

- Nandrolone and Dbol work nice together

- Boldenone is very similar to DBol (chemically) so I would see it as a soft way of maintaining the DBol positive effects.

- The benefit of switching compounds dont letting the body get used to the same chemicals over the same receptors (is a bit broscience but I have read from people who are on gear all year, just switching compounds every 3-4 weeks (e.g. Cane Bishop, fromt the youtube channel EnhancedAthlete)

I like the pct with these small changes suggested. 

Good luck digesting all those thousand KCals!

Dolf

If you understand esters and the half lifes of each you would know that at 8 weeks with deca and eq your blood levels are still rising. Anything less than 16 weeks with either compound is a waste of time and money. Deca and eq work very well with each other. 

While dbol and eq are very similar in chemical structure they work in very different ways.

If you want dbol and deca to work together the dbol shouldn't start until about week 7.

Titanings

Dolf said:
</p><p>If you understand esters and the half lifes of each you would know that at 8 weeks with deca and eq your blood levels are still rising. Anything less than 16 weeks with either compound is a waste of time and money. Deca and eq work very well with each other. </p><p>
</p><p>That is what I read and why I was originally going to go with a 12 week cycle and adjusted it to 16 cuz of the Deca and EQ esters. I also read that those two don't even really kick in until 8+ weeks, so the Dbol should start it off nicely while waiting for those two to ramp up.</p><p>Thanks a lot for the input everyone! There is a lot of research I have done but some questions are just hard to answer and you definitely know your stuff dolf.</p><p>And trust me I will need more than luck taking in those 4k clean calories a day......going to be some mass gainer protein snuck in there at times cuz a clean 4k is TOUGH AF!</p><p>LOL I just realized I need like 1800 calories of protein a day....that's like a normal persons calories for the whole day!</p>

Dolf

Don't eat when you hungry. Use the clock. Eat every 3 hours. Your body will adjust and become hungry like a clock. The last meal or two can be tough sometimes, but you still gotta eat. The eq will help once it kicks in.

blastthru23

eating clean is actually fairly easy, and pretty inexpensive if you shop w frugality. I like to do egg whites for a meal here and there because it's easy to digest for me anyways. I also buy bags of frozen fish when it's on sale. Also easy to eat 2-3 pounds a day, it's easy on the stomach. Eating 3lbs of chicken can be a task for sure. I also get ground meat for pets at $1.39 a pound, a mix of beef, chicken, and turkey. To avoid the fatty meats, I just point to the stuff on the tray I want, and pile it in a bag. Good stuff and cheap as hell. Rice? Well I bought a hundred pound bag from a Chinese noodle factory for $.28 a pound. Hell yeah. For a veg get cabbage, it's cheap too. If you don't want to drain your wallet on food, there's always a bargain somewhere :). I get my whey protein in bulk too. Sort of like if you're bulking buy in bulk! Lol!

calmb4dastorm

The clock is Definitely the most effective way to get meals in. It was hard for me at first to "plan" on eating a meal every 3 hours, but once my body adapted to the change, it was EXPECTING food at those times. My protein source also determined how bad my hunger pains would be also. Beef days are the most satisfying​ for me. Chicken and and turkey would be second. During my caloric deficit pre-contest, fish had me feeling like i was starving. I would literally watch the clock because the meal times didn't appear to come fast enough. All protein is Not created equal! LOL. I hear people backloading their meals and it really defeats the purpose. 

Titanings

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>eating clean is actually fairly easy, and pretty inexpensive if you shop w frugality.</p><p> </p><p>
</p><p>I agree. I actually buy bulk items from sam's club like 50# bag of jasmine rice for like $30. I also love getting their big packs of yogurt, cottage cheese, fish, and 10lb bags of boneless skinless chicken breast! Although I will say my wife makes baked chicken thighs over rice covered in mushroom gravy that is so good if you stuck it on your head, your tongue would beat your brains out to get it! I also like that you can get 5 dozen eggs for like $2 right now at Walmart.....$2!! I love chicken and beef, but I have never liked seafood but I still try and force myself to eat some fish from time to time. I must say that I have found cod to be the least "fishy" tasting.</p><p>The hard part for me is eating every 3 hours due to work and a busy life with family. While on cycle I try and eat breakfast at 7:30am, eat a snack and some protein at 10, then lunch around 12-1, then snack and protein around 3-4, then gym with protein before and after workout, followed by supper around 8:30 or 9, then I usually sneak in something before bedtime. That's an ideal day as long as work and everything else doesn't get hectic.</p>