Advice with my wife's cocktail

Eno2121

Morning everyone. My wife is wanting to loose weight and through reading and other sources has decided to take the supplements shown below. The advice or opinions I'm looking for are, 1st is it safe to mix all these compounds, can they have any effect on emotion, attitude, ect. And also is it possible that the mixture could cause any to cancel one another out or increase something else. These have all been started withing in the last month and a half besides the prescribed meds. I won't be able to get her weight because that highly classified information. Below is the list of everything be taken. Any help is appreciated 

1cc Ultra Lipotropic, 1x week (started 7/8/18)

37.5 Phentermine, 1x day (started 6/5/18)

40mg Celexa, 1x day (years ago)

.100mcg Levothyroxin, 1x day (years ago)

500mg Metformin, 2x day (started 2016)

Safyral 1x day (28 day pack, 21/7) (started 6/18/18)

Medical Issues:

Hypothyroidism

PCOS

Anxiety

Menstrual cycle for 12 weeks

Labs 4/25/18 good except Pre Diabetic

SemperFi

I suggest seeking professional medical assistance if I was in your position. The last place I would be looking for advice concerning the health of my most valuable asset, my wife, is an online forum.

Eno2121

She's getting everything from a doctor and being monitored when necessary. Just wanting different opinions and seeing if anyone else, mainly Women have been through or taking anything similar and how their body reacted to it. Alot of women have the similar thyroid symptoms and issues with weight. 

SemperFi

Your wife is suffering from metabolic syndrome and one of the very basic proven methods for treating this is a proper diet of whole foods, no added sugar, zero high fructose corn syrup, and limit processed foods. She is also insulin resistant. The only way to correct insulin resistance is a proper diet. Most of the hypothyroidism in todays society can be corrected with a proper dose of high quality iodine combined with a whole food diet.

I wish your wife the very best and hope she can achieve the level of health that she desires. The best advice I can offer you is to encourage your wife to make the right food choices because unless she does she will be on 'pill dependent life support' for the rest of her life.

My heart goes out to her because my wife suffers from anxiety as well and I know how debilitating it can be on a person.

SEMPER FI

Eno2121

Thank you semper.. Much appreciated. She has started a diet which mainly limits all carbs. She has begun watching what she eats alot closer and watching the times she eats. Anxiety can wear a person down, imo, especially a wife and mom, once you add weight gain, life, ect the bottle is full. 

ashop

Eno2121 said:
</p><p>Thank you semper.. Much appreciated. She has started a diet which mainly limits all carbs. She has begun watching what she eats alot closer and watching the times she eats. Anxiety can wear a person down, imo, especially a wife and mom, once you add weight gain, life, ect the bottle is full. </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Stress and anxiety can wreck a person both physically and mentally.</p>