Advice would be hugely appreciated on HgH

NewStarter

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well, and firstly thank you for the time on my question - it's been worrying me a lot so I would appreciate anybody's time on this.

I am 30, in good shape (but always struggling with 'skinny fat' stomach), I've never taken steroids before but I decided to start HgH.

I bought some Genotropin and Elixir, started on 1.8iu per day (Genotropin( the first 3 days however I was noticing side effects of arthritis style throbbing pains in my leg and knees, and tingling in my legs and them feeling 'heavy' along with strong muscle pain in my left lower back (I was injecting on the left side of my stomach). Almost the feeling of a 'bubble' in my lower left back.

I reduced the dose to 0.9iu and the pain in my lower left back went, however the joint pain persisted (it also started hurting in my jaw where I have screws from a prior surgery) and today I tried the Elixir on 1.0iu and the pain has persisted, my stomach also got very bad to the point I couldn't really go out the house in fear of not having a toilet around.

A few points:
- I'm taking it in the morning before I eat/ work out, I work out and then eat around noon
- I injected this morning on the right side of my stomach and within a second I felt the pain in my right knee
- I've been taking 2-4 glucosamine per day which actually seems to help the bone pain a lot (I've also been taking Omega 3 and Magnesium, but double the normal dose I take)

I'm thinking about taking a few days off now (I've done 5 days of injections so far), let me body rest and then start again maybe on 0.6iu and work up from there.

I'm worried about the side effects of permanent acromegaly, or other damage that I could be doing. Is it possible to ask for any advice etc.? The pain is very prominent and can either kick in straight after the injection or a few hours later after I've finished my workout.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

BiggyBill

Hello there. Have you ever used HGH in the past or this is your first time. Is strange you have so many issues at such low doses.
try your plan of stopping the use and see if sides disappear.
there’s a chance sides would disappear with time (in continuous use)
Also, are u sure those are highest quality HGH?

NewStarter

Hey, thanks for responding, really appreciate it.

I agree, I've never used it before. Only ever used supplements you can get in the protein store. Are the side effects a warning sign or can they happen to anyone and it's just a normal reaction (within context)? I'm just worried about any irreversible side effects.

I've had them looked at by somebody who takes HGH for years and they seem very solid on them being legit, it's Genotropin and Elixir, I haven't tested them with a test kit but I've been told they are legit by my trainer.

Thanks again
Mike

BiggyBill

getting so many issues which seem to be too much, at a low dosage, definitely doesn't seem normal. about irreversible side effects - they are very unlikely to happen unless using HGH in high doses and/ or for very long periods.
If you are sure the HGH is high quality then it could be an allergic reaction.
as said, stop for a while and restart. see how you feel.

NewStarter

Yes mate I completely agree with you, seems very strange to me.

So I decided to try one more day at a lower dose, 0.6mg of Elixir, I took it with 1 Glucosamine tablet. Didn't real feel any immediate side effects (very slight feeling in right knee which went away). After my workout I noticed some pain running down my shins, nothing too bad just enough to be noticeable which lasted about 30 minutes. I took another Glucosamine and it went away.

Could it be that my body only needs a much lower dose? At 1.8iu I was getting a lot of pain and muscle pain too, at 1iu I was getting just the bone pain and at 0.6iu I'm getting not much pain at all.

Thank you!

BiggyBill

You never know. But if that’s fine at 0.6 iu daily then you may go for it. Maybe with time ur body would get used to it and you would be able to increase.

BiggyBill

thanks, hope you have a great weekend too and hopefully HGH would start working well for you soon.