Advise

Scooter22

I have done cycles in the past (7 yrs ago ) i currently inject bpc 157 to help with some injuries i recently had my testerone tested and it was 28.6 should be in the 175 range. So i want to do cycles again test e and winstrol. I would like to see what you all would recommend to get levels up then a recommend maintainer. I know labs doctors etc. Are resources but would like your thoughts

suppsforlife

i recently had my testerone tested and it was 28.6 should be in the 175 range.
you had 28.6 ng/dL?
So i want to do cycles again test e and winstrol.
start with test e solo cycle brother. keep winstrol for other cycles
I would like to see what you all would recommend to get levels up then a recommend maintainer.
if your body can't produce natural T levels, I assume you should get a TRT prescription? So, start with testosterone alone at around 300-400 mg/week and you'll get a feeling how it goes. For 12 weeks. Then lower to TRT dosage (100-200 mg/week) for 12 more weeks. start second cycle with adjustable Test dosage and if you want, may add another steroid. Winstrol, IMO, is too powerful. could go with Anavar or something similar

suppsforlife

Nolvadex during cycle only to prevent gynecomastia, but won't be helpful for other estrogenic issues. Clomid is for PCT but you haven't answered if you plan to go to TRT or doing PCT. But I assume you don't want to PCT with those levels of T...