after much consideration ,,aborting cycle !!!

siegmund

Bro's I push safety ,and common since ,but I feel where I lack it ,is when it comes to myself ,,, I've always seem to abuse myself ,,

Its over ,,the tren , I dropped last night ,, I had my solid 6 week run ,, I put on weight ,and strength ,and had a wonderful '6 -61/2 week run with it ,but now I believe the ,health issues ,are already ,way way past the point of comfortable ..

What I mean here is we all know tren is very taxing on the liver and kidneys ,etc .. Well I've been feeling the strain ,and I kept pushing through .

Also this infection I need to question ,is it do to the fact that my liver enzymes are elevated ,to the point of it isn't ,getting rid of the toxins properly in my body !! And the kidneys ,are not propper ,I believe the uric acid has excelled to the point of ,causing damage ,its takes me a half a day of pissing ,,and drinking water just to piss clear !!! 

No more ,maybe I'm over thinking this ,maybe I'm not ,yes bloods are coming ,the problem is 6 employees and payroll ,and me being down now for over a week ,$$ mine is coming this week ,but in buss priortys come first ,the boss last..

Lately I been really worried ,and last night I'm like wtf, is wrong with me ,my health ,,my life ,my family ,over a fucking cycle ,,not !!!! I will continue the next month with a prop ,run , depending on my body ,, but ,,sometimes we need to wake up and fight another day ... My mind is made up,, let me regtproup get better .. And live to run another day ,,

milkin

You only go around once and how you choose to so it will determine not only the quality of your life but the quantity in years as well. Tren, IMO, is for advanced users who elect to make bodybuilding their career. Bodybuilders do whatever they have to do to get THAT edge but remember, they hare usually under the care of a doctor/trainer who monitors their health regularly. Bro science is very dangerous when it come to protecting your health and getting bloods is mandatory. Spend the dam $75 or what ever it it to see whats going on inside your body.  It s extremely taxing on your body and even when monitored very closely still has tremendous potential health risks. It's not worth it.

siegmund

Agreed ,,  tell you what also didn't do my shot last night 'because I was way way to sick I showered at 6 pm then went in and curled up in a ball and I did wake up to piss etc ,but it is now 7 am ,,and I slept like 12 hours ,, or maybe passed out ,or what ever ,bit I'm still tired ,,, 

siegmund

Tell you what didn't realize it ,, I'm tired ,,so so tired '. Slept 12 solid hours ,and I cannot wake up,, wow ,,not saying its only the tren ,, its me in general ,,I'm a soldier a warriorer ,, ,, and weather I'm 20 or 50 , I portray the same mind set ,,, so now ,,I'm out ,,, its funny also ,last note or should I say yesterday ,the wife hit me with ,,fuck your moody ,,!!! That's all it took ,,for me ,,and I believe yes I'm in pain and yes I'm tired ,,but I'm generally not moody ,, also yesterday ,I was very impatient with drivers ,, there wrong but ,I usually portray patients ,, like I said all tren attitude no ,but was it starting to effect mood ,,yes ,and how ,as sick as I was ,or am ,, it kept me pushing as if on adreline ,, the average Joe most likely (using common since ) which I don't have when it comes to me ,, would have ,,, bottom line I'm ranting ,,, I'm tired ,,beat up ,, and feel the pain now ,,now I need to get off the couch ,and get the guys on job and there is no way in this world I'm getting a shoe on this foot ,, damit ,, 

Standingup

I think you made a very smart decision. We have to listen to our bodies and not ignore the signals. Chances are when you regroup and try this again you may very well find far greater success after tweaking things a bit, so don't look at this as a waste, look at it as research to make a future run even better !

siegmund

Thanks ,I do beleive the cycle was perfect ,,I believe the problem ,was the gout and infection ,, and as a result of so much strain on my kidneys ,and my liver ,, I can tell I know my body ::)) I felt this coming weeks ago ,,I promise I did ,, but ignored it ,,, I'm done ,,what I mean is ,,no more heavy cycles ,,for me I love my prop ,,, and that's what I'm going to be tapering the next month ,,, I really got thinking lately ,, I'm no voice ,guy ,, and I do this to look good feel good be healthy ,,, and I'm back to that now ,,

siegmund

Well today is the first day in like 2 weeks ,that I actually ate breakfast ,,so just maybe ,,I'm coming back together ,, not a real lot but ,,a good amount ,,I hope 

milkin

Emphasizes the need to keep an accurate journal log. aAs cycles come and go, we often forget about the positive and negative sides that we had from them.

siegmund

Its my liver milk ,, I knew it ,, tren was to taxing on it ,, and I felt it and pushed on ,and now I need to ,clean it and bring down enzymes ,, I knew deep inside ,, all the milk thistle ,liv 51 ,,still don't compensate for a bad liver ,,, the only cycle I will ever run action is short blast of prop,,, and that's enough for me ,,,,don't know what I was thinking ,, I think the tren had me ,a little stubborn ,head strong , and you know ,,didn't realize it till I'm coming off ,now ,, 

siegmund

Wow there's hope just ate dinner ,had like 4 pieces of chicken along with a huge bowl of rice ,which is problely close to what I ate in a week ,,so hopefully I can pullout of this without hospitalization ,, like I said bros its my liver ,,don't think it can't happen to you ,,all the liv51!  Milkthisltle ,tundaka or whatever ,,, it can and will get you,,, sometimes all the prevention in the world ,and that can't help you ,,,this is the game we play no????? We know the risks no????? And like I said sometimes all the prevention won't help you ,no????? Well if it comes your way ,,its our own fault ,,sieg ,,let's see if I'm still alive tomorrow to talk more shit and I will run this subject ,down the throat of everyone because it can and will kill you. 

P.s. don't no why I'm the brother always next to death ,but must be a reason

I

ironborn34

I ran a real heavy cycle with a blend of all three trens @50mg/ml each along with t cyp at 200mg/ml. on top of that suSt 350. Ran the sust 2x per wk asnd the blend 3x per wk. no ai or prolactin meds znd i felt great for 5 wksfat was melting off,i could lift a truck and i thought id never have to sleep again. then the nightmare started, it started with some paranoia, which rapidly increased until noone wanted to be near me, then the burning urine, i dreaded taking a piss so much that i wouldn't drink anything (huge mistake) it just made it worse. then 4 more wks in at work one night something came over me, a dark panic i can't hardly explain. it took my breath away and my heart tried to jump ffrom my chest. i then got rushed to the. hospital cause i was convinced it was a heeart attack. after some tests the prob turned out to be a kidney inffection that needed to be taken immediately. the heart attack ended up being a panic attack and all was well. i stopped taking the hybrid and all the trouble subsided in 2 wks. after that i started researching boards and learned to be safe. tren isn't to be played with tho.

joseywales

tren is a harsh drug and some cannot tolerate it - especiallyif you have high bp, pre existing kidney or liver issues - you need to get proper tests done though and dont let them do the on the spot pee test and convince you of having kidney failure - that test wasnt desighned for large humans who excersise - 24hour urine test is the proper way - another huge cause of issues is thinking your drinking enough water - you almost need to be holding a water jug all day long and drinking like 2 qallons a day so your kidneys can get rid of toxins -mainly creatinine in the blood -most people would say i was diabetic by how much i pee in a day but its a result of my water intake - clear pee is what you want to see the mornings it will be darker but drink lots of water even before bed - if you wake up with chapped or peeling skin on your lips - your dehydrating overnight . i learned this lesson on deca - i felt like shit until i started drinking water like a mad man .

siegmund

Yes ,ty and like I said it was 1995 last time my liver acted up,,but I've had the blood test ,my vitro load will be checked ,we already know what gyno type I am ,the main thing is vitro load ,,, also I DC the tren and all sysmtipoms are disappearing ,that's why I posted if any one has ever had a kidney or liver problem tren is not for you like I said I've run 6 weeks drol with DECA and 'test NP,, but.  Oh well is what it is live learn my next run ,will be primo with a low dose prop ,,get up and keep it moving ,, also ,a family man should not run tren I'm not the only one I've heard like 8 brothers with family's say how close they were to loosing the FAM ,, NOT this shit is not that important to me ,,compared to to my family ,,my FAM,my sons daughters grand kids in laws then aas ,,,its not even a option ,,fuck I was natty up to last 3 1/2 year ,and big strong etc ,,, ty bro for comment

I agree with you milkin, Tren is the deal closer when it comes to TRT... anybody under 25 and messing with Tren will end up on TRT; IMO... You really don't need it until you're into the 1000 mgs mark with test. Tren is 4-10 times stronger than test, so why go balls out; right out the gate? Make as much gains as possible with test, then add one compound in at a time... tren should be the second to last thing you try; with insulin being the VERY LAST.