Alcohol

BCG111

Nothing come good from actively drinking...ruined relationships, bar fights, car accidnets and eventually death....been there done it...I have the scars to prove...Benn sober quite awhile now and I can honestly say my life is on track and I do not miss being hungover at all! My friends all support me and encourage me for the better...do I miss a cold beer everyone in awhile hell yes....but 1 beer turns to 24 LOL no joke and then the shit hits the wall! The key is to saty active and find things to do that are better for you overall well being!

ImmMax

dang good for you, i personally cut on drinking but not cold turkey. are 2 drinks a week that significant on the body? i personally havent noticed since i cut. mostly diet for me is key

mitz36

I skimmed thru this forum and I'm right here too. Still struggle with drinkn... Finally got back to just drinkn on a Friday night and maybe a Sunday bbqeith my wife and kids before the week starts back up... I too struggled with coke and weed and x and meth bout 10 yrs ago... Now I have to really focus on tryn to make sure I don't make any orders of gear after a cycle so I make sure to give it time ... But fuck... If the worst I do is every 3 months get lil cycle and drink couple days out the week just a lil bit but work my ass off for my family 7 days a week and find time to lift and eat good and be there for my family then fuck it ... Everyone knows it could be worse... Good job to the dudes that stopped drinkn completely...