All you ever need to know about pinning like a pro

Maybe someone can enlighten me on this but I have recently come across info on subcutanious injections for AAS. Anyone seen anything on this? I would think volume would have to be small for suc-cue (<1ml) but I have never been able to find a concenous on protocol for this practice.

blastthru23

My understanding is that some trt patients do sub-q injections, which means a small amount. Id hate to see what would happen with 3ml of oil sitting under the skin.

SemperFi

If used in most cases it is a choice for females. Many who are going through transgender hormone therapy. Some research is showing that Sub-Q administration is as effective as IM but with slower release time due to less blood flow.

You are correct concerning volume. I attempted sub-q on my TRT treatment. 0.5ml left a nice welt that took several days to dissipate on multiple occasions. 

SEMPER FI

That's interesting to say the least. You wouldn't bother with a subcutanious injection in a hospital setting so I had no info about it outside of through the grapevine.

I wonder though about PIP with sub-q and high concentration gear. Would there still be the pain caused by the solvents and the drug crashing in the body like you can get with IM pinning. 

The mad scientist part of my brain is taking over!

Dolf

Pussies and women do sub-q! : ) EDIT: AND LEATHER NECK JARHEADS...

I know of some women who do sub-q, but like blaster said it's small amounts. Also the more shallow an injection the slower the compound gets released into the blood due to less blood flow. 

Dolf

I said jab, but I push in slow as well. I'm too much of a pussy to jab it in like a dart, but I'll jab it in someone else. Lol

Dolf

They call it tren cough, but I've had many other compounds do the same. However the worst one was tren.

Dolf

Sorry about the comment below. I typed it out before reading this. I did edit it though. 

SemperFi

I completely understand. It is the usual misconception of the masses. Their are only two people in this world that know the full truth about the Corps... A Marine and the enemy. All the rest is bro science.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

There are gators, and crocs lurking beneathe the inky black surface waiting patiently for there next meal, and most of them are seeking energy surplus 

Thanks! I'm trying my best to get involved in the community. I'm finally back in the game at a hardcore level after many years away so I'm anxious to be a part of the subculture I used to love do much.

Tlift

This post is exactly what I needed, as I have virgin muscles..Lol. So if you hit a nerve do you just keep going or should you re-pin a few cm's over? That sounds scary

JdDaniel01

It is more than obvious when you hit a nerve. Anytime you remove a pin entirely, you increase the chance for contamination. Nine times out of ten, you can slightly redirect it and clear the nerve no problem, that just requires a little gentleness so as to not cause more soreness than neccessary.  

blastthru23

If you hit a motor neuron your muscle is going to start jumping around uncontrollably. You'll pull out for sure. In that case, put a new needle on the barrel. Otherwise, it's a sensory neuron, which like JD said, you can maneuver around it without pulling out. Sometimes I just go right through it. However, often neurons run along side blood vessels, so you will likely get a bleeder. Ive only had this happen when pinning quads.