Alpha-RX.com Customer Discussions

Gainz.

This just seems so sketchy... nothing but new members ordering... anyone else think its 1 dude with 4 emails claiming fake sales?
I mean... I hope not, I don't want to see anyone get screwed. There's just so many scams out there.

D

Deleted member 45086

This just seems so sketchy... nothing but new members ordering... anyone else think its 1 dude with 4 emails claiming fake sales?
I mean... I hope not, I don't want to see anyone get screwed. There's just so many scams out there.
Tell you what Bandit. You make a $1000 order and if turns out legit I'll order next. 😂 Best advice is once you have a trustworthy source just stay put. Forget the promo's and the reviews that are constantly faked. And like you said if you're new then hang around a bit and see who is consistent members here. You will never get steered wrong. We all dislike scammers.

Gainz.

Tell you what Bandit. You make a $1000 order and if turns out legit I'll order next. 😂 Best advice is once you have a trustworthy source just stay put. Forget the promo's and the reviews that are constantly faked. And like you said if you're new then hang around a bit and see who is consistent members here. You will never get steered wrong. We all dislike scammers.
They don't want to see me turn into Gator!
But I hope a moderator sees this and deletes it, can be very misleading to new members. Especially since they don't realize how many snake oil salesmen we get here.

Calliope

I use the #4 rated source, have been very happy with them. Fast shipping good products nice discounts for repeat customers.
Thank you very much! It's been forever since I was bodybuilding and feel like a newbie in everything. Budy gave me GW yesterday and I wrecked my sets and post training cardio that evening. I have so much research to do.

Twizted

Pretty positive this source scammed a bunch of people. I was in their telegram chat room for a bit but ended up leaving cause I didn't like the vibe, glad I never ordered. I've been told by several ppl that they placed orders and got ghosted.

Gainz.

Pretty positive this source scammed a bunch of people. I was in their telegram chat room for a bit but ended up leaving cause I didn't like the vibe, glad I never ordered. I've been told by several ppl that they placed orders and got ghosted.
It just seemed so sketchy to begin with. Him claiming he's about to be a verified source, then all the "reviews" being from brand new members with no other posts or comments... gtfo