Alpha-RX.com Customer Discussions

AlphaRxLabs

N
Promo, eh?

Free loot for everyone! 🤣

Welcome Alpha.
Thank you, Seymour. Not Free, but I do think my prices alone speak for itself, plus, the various payment options; including credit card payment. Im not talking about using your credit card to buy bitcoin. You can actually use use credit card to buy gear in one stop. Plus +, there is No Minimum Order Amount. I will also be running a promo as soon as I get squared away with the admin and approval to run a promo

AlphaRxLabs

Awesome! I was just goofing around about the free loot LOL.
Naw, you all good bruh! Im not kidding when Im saying Im having the hardest time getting acclimated to this site; Im having issue after issue. Most of it being my fault as to not being to computer literate. But, I finally got verified and have been up and running, and I do stand behind my quality and prices.

Wildmannc

Naw, you all good bruh! Im not kidding when Im saying Im having the hardest time getting acclimated to this site; Im having issue after issue. Most of it being my fault as to not being to computer literate. But, I finally got verified and have been up and running, and I do stand behind my quality and prices.
I’d love to look at your products and order some. How? I’m new - this will be my first cycle.

AlphaRxLabs

Tren E woukd be there better of the two; its has a “long ester.” Meaning its half life is a tad longer “active” than the short chain ester Tren A. But, if you already have Tren A, I would suggest 1/2 cc every other day (EOD) for tge 1st two weeks; just to see how your body can tolerate it. If your body tolerates it ok, then bump up to 1cc EOD, or with Tren E, every 3rd day.
Also since its an EOD injection/process (this is just a suggestion). I would suggest this; its just a more advanced way of injecting.
You will need a 18g-20g syringe and a 29g diabetic syring.
1. With the 18g-20g syringe, pull 1cc out of the vial (works the same if its Tren, Test, Deca, EQ, etc)
2. Pull stopper/plunger out of the diabetic syringe.
3. Slowwwwly inject the 1cc of 18g syringe that has the liquid in it, into the diabetic (29g) syringe. Slightly tilt the diabetic syringe so its not straight up and down, but more at an angle. That way the liquid “rolls down” into the diabetic syringe.
4. A diabetic syringe will hold approx. 1cc. Next take the syringe plunger and slightly put it in the diabetic tube, and turn it upright, so none of the liquid can seep out.
5. Give the air buble time to work its way up towards the needle; when the air bubble gets to the top, slightly push it out.
6. Next heat the diabetic syringe that has the liquid in up, under hot water or a hair druer for about 20-30 seconds. All your wanting to do is heat the oil.
7. Now, the oil is thinned out enough to go through the smaller needle and you will havepain free injections.
Its a little trouble, but you will have no more abccesses or scar tissue. If your still sonewhat confused, I have a video I can send.
Its a life and “glute” saver.

Wildmannc

Tren E woukd be there better of the two; its has a “long ester.” Meaning its half life is a tad longer “active” than the short chain ester Tren A. But, if you already have Tren A, I would suggest 1/2 cc every other day (EOD) for tge 1st two weeks; just to see how your body can tolerate it. If your body tolerates it ok, then bump up to 1cc EOD, or with Tren E, every 3rd day.
Also since its an EOD injection/process (this is just a suggestion). I would suggest this; its just a more advanced way of injecting.
You will need a 18g-20g syringe and a 29g diabetic syring.
1. With the 18g-20g syringe, pull 1cc out of the vial (works the same if its Tren, Test, Deca, EQ, etc)
2. Pull stopper/plunger out of the diabetic syringe.
3. Slowwwwly inject the 1cc of 18g syringe that has the liquid in it, into the diabetic (29g) syringe. Slightly tilt the diabetic syringe so its not straight up and down, but more at an angle. That way the liquid “rolls down” into the diabetic syringe.
4. A diabetic syringe will hold approx. 1cc. Next take the syringe plunger and slightly put it in the diabetic tube, and turn it upright, so none of the liquid can seep out.
5. Give the air buble time to work its way up towards the needle; when the air bubble gets to the top, slightly push it out.
6. Next heat the diabetic syringe that has the liquid in up, under hot water or a hair druer for about 20-30 seconds. All your wanting to do is heat the oil.
7. Now, the oil is thinned out enough to go through the smaller needle and you will havepain free injections.
Its a little trouble, but you will have no more abccesses or scar tissue. If your still sonewhat confused, I have a video I can send.
Its a life and “glute” saver.
I emailed you. The billing information page on the website is messed up is there another way to order?

AlphaRxLabs

Thank you, sir. Im trying to stay on top of orders as they come in. Glad it made it to you safely and looking forward to many more orders from you.