Alright I just gotta ask this

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date

PedritoHID

Okay boys, enjoy the shit show. I believe abortion show be viewed on a case by case basis, but definitely do not agree in long term, I was born when my mom was 6.5 months pregnant, so I was a baby at that moment already.

Pedrito check my post with the pics of my PC. If you know about PC Master then you're probably into gaming similar to myself.
When I get home Imma send you a pic of mine, I switched from PS4 in 2019 and that shit another level brother.

Attachments

• 1651600780321.jpg
    1651600780321.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4

dohcsvt

I work with the young men and women in our military everyday. They are not all pussyfied fucktards, but a good portion of them are. I deal mostly with snipes (engineer types, they make the ship go, make the electricity, make the steam) and they WORK for a living. I think having to do manual labor outside of your house plays into a lot of this. I was an engineman (diesel mechanic) in the navy and I worked hard. My father instilled a good work ethic in me (granted, it didn’t really take until I was almost 18) and I thank the Lord everyday that he did. I grew up in southwestern Pa. And there isn’t much there but blue collar. Hell, my wife is a machinist, she could probably outwork a good deal of the young men in this country. As long as the gumment keeps giving away free shit and you don’t have to work to put food in your mouth or keep your lights on, a lot people have no reason to work… and I feel an honest days work will go long way to increasing a man’s testosterone.

bobby ricky

I work with the young men and women in our military everyday. They are not all pussyfied fucktards, but a good portion of them are. I deal mostly with snipes (engineer types, they make the ship go, make the electricity, make the steam) and they WORK for a living. I think having to do manual labor outside of your house plays into a lot of this. I was an engineman (diesel mechanic) in the navy and I worked hard. My father instilled a good work ethic in me (granted, it didn’t really take until I was almost 18) and I thank the Lord everyday that he did. I grew up in southwestern Pa. And there isn’t much there but blue collar. Hell, my wife is a machinist, she could probably outwork a good deal of the young men in this country. As long as the gumment keeps giving away free shit and you don’t have to work to put food in your mouth or keep your lights on, a lot people have no reason to work… and I feel an honest days work will go long way to increasing a man’s testosterone.
Well said.

CaptainPlanet

This is a good point. Frankly I think military service should be mandatory for 2 years after highschool for nearly everyone, unless they have a proper reason for not being able to serve. Not for combat, but for the experience and serving in the armed forces.

Last edited:

EMachine

HAHAH - Machine I love it when you get worked up and start talking like a sailor!

The young ones really have no idea though. Major entitlement, woke as fuck, generation of pussies.

A lot of kids could really benefit from going through the military. Although, with the way the country is right now I wouldn't let my kids join. They are exactly like my wife and I though so I don't think they would unless things changed. But....if they did....boy I'd whoop that ass.
Hey Seymour,

I'm adding this song to my workout music! I totally agree with you...if things changed, every kid should serve for a couple of years, hell, one year would get their fricking ass in shape. I bet a lot of your discipline comes from your years in the military and you are who you are in part, because of everything you witnessed in battle. You know what sacrifice means because you lived it.

seymour

Hey Seymour,

I'm adding this song to my workout music! I totally agree with you...if things changed, every kid should serve for a couple of years, hell, one year would get their fricking ass in shape. I bet a lot of your discipline comes from your years in the military and you are who you are in part, because of everything you witnessed in battle. You know what sacrifice means because you lived it.
Hell Yeah!!!

I'm glad you liked the song. Had you never heard it before?

I love the song because I like a lot of Kid Rock's stuff. But, this song in particular because he hates on all the woke shit and the entitled kids.

You know I don't have much of a filter because I'm a degenerate LOL so I love when people just tell it like it is.

EMachine

I had never heard the song before...I've always liked Kid Rock, however, for some unknown reason missed this one. I've added it to my workout music since I last posted. Even though I "normally" don't cuss (that much), I get a good laugh when you go all out. It feels good to every once in a while just remove the filter and say what I really feel like saying...

JesseTX

I have been on many forums and one thing I have heard over and over is young men anywhere from 19-25 saying they are wanting to try AAS because they are tired or low libido. What in the world is going on with these youngsters. I'm tired quite a bit but I'm pushing 50, work 50-60 hours a week as a welder in plus 100° temps. What is their excuse. Their diet, laziness, idk but it blows my mind.
My good sir.
I am a pipefitter. Construction sets us apart.
Younger generation seems to get a taste of hard work and effort and decide its not for them.
Also, there seems to be this universal idea that life has to be perfectly ideal...that it's ok to not go to work if you didn't get 10 hours of sleep, or have a headache, or a slight sniffle.

D

Deleted member 45086

My good sir.
Younger generation seems to get a taste of hard work and effort and decide its not for them.
Also, there seems to be this universal idea that life has to be perfectly ideal...that it's ok to not go to work if you didn't get 10 hours of sleep, or have a headache, or a slight sniffle.
Oh yeah you are right there.

bobby ricky

My good sir.
Diesel mechanic/technician only because all trucks are computer controlled now. Haven’t used a sick day since I don’t know when. Not many younger people want to learn my trade and it’s kinda sad. Construction ,electrical work and fabrication of steel , I could go on and on . Never needed anyone to help me do much. Like fixing or making anything. My mind is always thinking about making it better or finding a way to fix it quicker so I can fit more work into my day.

Some older people we have a worth a shit and complaining they don’t make enough money.
I always worked above my pay grade and asked for raises and got them. Work hard don’t look back and you will be successful. Young or old your either worth a shit or your not.

Whiz

Diesel mechanic/technician only because all trucks are computer controlled now. Haven’t used a sick day since I don’t know when. Not many younger people want to learn my trade and it’s kinda sad. Construction ,electrical work and fabrication of steel , I could go on and on . Never needed anyone to help me do much. Like fixing or making anything. My mind is always thinking about making it better or finding a way to fix it quicker so I can fit more work into my day.

Some older people we have a worth a shit and complaining they don’t make enough money.
I always worked above my pay grade and asked for raises and got them. Work hard don’t look back and you will be successful. Young or old your either worth a shit or your not.
Was it hard to become a diesel mechanic?

bobby ricky

Was it hard to become a diesel mechanic?
I started out as a flashlight holder for my father and he taught me how to throw wrenches when things didn’t work out 😂
So around 24 yrs old I found a job at a freight company and with lots of mechanical background I was pulling rear ends and transmissions. If you’re willing to learn and go the extra mile and learn from mistakes it’s not hard and low six figures is not out of the question. You want to go from the guy with all the questions to the guy with all the answers and that’s where the money is. Not hard just takes time.