Alternating Orals for receptor confusion

THE MOOSE

Hey Guys,
Was thinking about trying something unorthodox this year & wondered if anyone has ever done this theory! I have some Dbol orals, Anavar Orals, & Winny orals. All are 50mg each pills! Was planning on alternating pills on a daily basis like this! (Will split the daily doses evenly throught the day on each 1/2 tab at meals breakfast & dinner).
M/W/F take Anavar 1× 50 mg tab
T/Thu take Dbol 1× 50mg tab
Sat/Sun take Winny 1× 50mg tab
I want to do this pill protocol for 5/6 weeks
with a Test Base of Depot Test Cypionate(pharma grade)
of 400/500 mg a week for 10 weeks.
Main reason for this is a way of countering the sides of running the pills alone solo & confusing my receptors from adapting.
For example Winny solo kills my joints & Dbol solo gets me too fluffy. I'm thinking by adding the Winny pills on the weekends it will be enough to lower SHBG/make free T more available & not overly dry me out. The two days of Dbol will give me just enough kick & the little bit of estrogen thats actually needed for GROWTH & the Anavar will do its thing while giving my liver a break 3 days a week! Any thoughts guys?
#broscience
#steroidtheory

Last edited:

Imlee888

Interesting concept. Using three different derivatives so confuse the receptors by alternating them does seem like a good idea. The only issue I could see is that alternating them so frequently wouldn’t keep your blood serum levels at a therapeutic level for very long. On the other hand there are still anabolics binding to said receptors the whole time. This would be a very interesting experiment. I would assume though that to get the best of both worlds maybe using anavar throughout the whole time and cycling the winny and dbol would work better. Or at least cycling the Anavar dosage along with the other compound