Am I prone to gyno?

Ypoulos

I have seen a lot of talk about having an ai just in case. Then I see some guys using it on every cycle. I'm preparing for my first cycle so I'm just making sure I cross my t's and dot my i's. 

To start, as a teenager I suffered from gyno during practice puberty. It left me with a little lump under each nipple that I have always hated. at the time I had no idea it was caused my elavated t brought on by puberty, aromatizing. Now my body has changed a lot since then but I would like to avoid this happening again if I am prone. What's your take on it? Should I run 12.5eod aro just in case? 12.5ed? Am I still gyno prone? Or should I just hold off and wait for the tell tale signs? Much appreciated

I

icdeadlifters

I always keep an a.I. during a cycle. You don't wanna catch the signs and have to wait weeks for it. Second if you were gyno prone my advice would be to run it until you got a couple of cycles down. Then you can see how your body reacts and know whether you need or not.

ALWAYS KEEP AN A.I. AROUND

WORDS OF WISDOM.

Ypoulos

most def. having the ai is mando m for sure. In fact I already have more than enough aro to get me through a 12wk test c only cycle. So that's a good jumping off point then and thanks for the advice. I'll take it just to be safe. Any suggestion as to dose to start?

I

icdeadlifters

steroidal.com/anti-estrogens-pct/aromasin/aromasin-dosage/  

This should help ya

Dolf

I have a personal friend who had pubesant gyno and cycles aas now. He's actually not gyno prone, and only uses an ai on occasion as needed. Just keep your ai on hand along with nolva. See if you're gyno prone this first cycle, so you know for sure. If you start to have gyno issues you can use aro to knock it out. The nolva can be used in an emergency gyno situation. It'll block breadt tissue receptors from accepting the aromatase enzyme while the aro kills the estro.  

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>I have a personal friend who had pubesant gyno and cycles aas now. He's actually not gyno prone, and only uses an ai on occasion as needed. Just keep your ai on hand along with nolva. See if you're gyno prone this first cycle, so you know for sure. If you start to have gyno issues you can use aro to knock it out. The nolva can be used in an emergency gyno situation. It'll block breadt tissue receptors from accepting the aromatase enzyme while the aro kills the estro.  </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>X2</p>

Ypoulos

Thanks dolf! It's good to know I may not necessarily by gyno prone just because I had issues as a teen. Once I actually cycle I will post in the cycles section so that i keep you guys in the loop. I plan on getting bloods done as well so I'll have those posted. i want to make sure I get a good baseline this cycle so I know how my body may act in future cycle. Once again thanks for the help brothers

Dolf

+2 brotha...definitely do that! I love seeing and hearing about first cycles.    

Ypoulos

I got to give back ya know. I may not have much knowledge to share but my experience will help another person new to aas. I'm getting that diet dialed in like you said. Probably going to start mid December so I have ample time to devote to getting the most of this. I am in graduate school so meal prep would be too hard around finals time. 

I am 2 1/2 weeks into a Test Cycle (400mg per week, in two doses) and have started to get very sensitive nipples. I think my pecs look the same or slightly puffier at the bottom (but never really took any notice of what they looked/felt like before). I had issues ordering my AI, but finally got some Aromasin yesterday and have started on that 12.5mg EOD.

My question is should I take some Nova (which I have on hand now) as well to reverse any initial gyno? Or am I being overly anxious about this? Would I easily be able to tell if I am getting gyno?

Thanks for any guidance.

BiggyBill

Oh you brought up a dead topic lol.
after 2 weeks is normal to feel sensitive nipples when on test without AI.
i wouldn’t add Nolva. Aromasin is a powerful AI that is very likely to deal with this issue!
go with 12.5 mg EOD or might even go to 25 mg EOD for the first few days until this issue disappears. Then lower. But even 12.5 is likely to help.
Just don’t get overly anxious and use too much AI. Adding Aromasin is very likely to help soon! Wait about a week or so.

Thanks Bill! I will leave the Nolva for now and just stay on Aromasin EOD. Yeah, I wasn't sure whether it needed a new thread, or just continue an old one on a similar theme/question.

HGH.to

Agreed with Bill, you seem to overreact - that's expecteable to get gyno. so just go on Aromasin and is likely to be enough. if the issues doesn't get solved at Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD - increase the dosage. But Aromasin is a very effective AI and is very likely to help!

Thanks HGH - I was hoping that I was overly concerned about something normal, so that's reassuring to hear. Have been on the Aromasin 12.5mg EOD.