Anabol cycle issues

Dognutz

Currently on week 3 of my cycle, 450mg test pp E3D, 450mg deca E3D and drol 50mg Ed.
My problem is now I'm starting to feel crappy, abit of cardio pre-workout flaming nearly kills me and I'm getting abit of arythmia, weird feeling. I'm taking the drol orals on an empty stomach, as advised, but I'm thinking taking it with food might be better?
Going to drop the drols for a week and see if this solves the problem, might then reduce the dose to 25mg Ed.
Anyone else get these crappy feelings on drol?

BiggyBill

Test pp should be used at least EOD.
Also, how do you know is because of anadrol?
yeah you could reduce dosage and see how you feel and yeah, you could take it with food to see if anything changes

Dognutz

Test pp should be used at least EOD.
Also, how do you know is because of anadrol?
yeah you could reduce dosage and see how you feel and yeah, you could take it with food to see if anything changes
Sorry, yes I'm taking test pp 150mg and Deca 150mg every Mon, Wed and Fridays.
I don't know it's the anadrol that's causing it, but I will in a week if I drop it now, should be out of my system by then. If it is the drol, I'm thinking of dropping the drol altogether and replace it with dbol, with hopefully less side effects.

Dognutz

Fantastic, went the gym last night, killed it. Back to my old self, car'nt believe I recovered so quickly.

BiggyBill

is because anadrol's half life is short. maybe you don't respond well to it. if you ever go back on it to give it a try - start at a very low dosage. and make sure you get it from a good brand

Dognutz

Question now do I harden up and finish the cycle with the anadrol to get the gains or drop it completely and just finish the cycle on test and deca. Think I'll drop it and just do the test and deca.

suppsforlife

Question now do I harden up and finish the cycle with the anadrol to get the gains or drop it completely and just finish the cycle on test and deca. Think I'll drop it and just do the test and deca.
you may try it after a week or two in a low dosage. may do the test and deca alone or lastly, as said, to substitute it with dbol

Dognutz

you may try it after a week or two in a low dosage. may do the test and deca alone or lastly, as said, to substitute it with dbol
I've thought about swapping it out for dbol, hopefully this will have less side effects and funny thing is, I've just got an email from my post tracker that my parcel of goods has just arrived, 100 dbol tabs, might be telling me something.

suppsforlife

dbol is working in different ways than anadrol and many consider it to be way safer too. you could give it a shot