Anabolic-IronPharma.net Customer Discussions

I ordered some stuff last week. Communication has been great so far. Tracking number seems to be working. Will let you know when it arrives.

Jonnymac71

I have been a loyal customer with IronPharma and it is a pleasure ordering from them. I always get my orders quickly and on time. The products I order are very good quality and as far as I am concerned I will be a customer for life. Do yourself a favor and order from IronPharma for your next batch of supplements. You will be very happy.

JoeJoeohyah

I've been doing business but these guys for years never had an issue except one time one of my orders did not make it because of a specific government agency but lo and behold a second package was sent and no charge which made it through like I said he stands behind his products 100% And your money is always safe I can't say enough about anabolic iron Pharma

Has anyone tried their ephedrine??? I've taken it for the past 3 days and haven't felt anything from it. I haven't used ephedrine in many years but remember feeling very stimulated from it. This stuff doesn't do a thing, not sure if it's legit. I will update if things change.