Anadrol as a pre workout only

bobby ricky

Just got a bottle of anadrol and wondering what u guy’s think about it as A pre workout only?
Already on 600 testosterone and 600 deca that has not kicked in all the way yet .so far with test and deca no ai needed yet.

suppsforlife

so far with test and deca no ai needed yet.
you said it yourself - so far no ai needed yet because they haven't kicked in.

about Anadrol - I would only recommend you to use it as long as you know what you're doing and you have experience with other orals such as Dbol/Winstrol. Anadrol is very harsh. it is toxic to liver, highly estrogenic and you can't control the estrogens caused by Anadrol (only gyno with Nolvadex) and overall powerful.
about as a pre workout only - many people run it this way, but i don't think that's a good idea. you don't get stable blood levels of it so you can't get maximum benefits. but everyone has different opinions about it...

bobby ricky

I’ve taken dbol in past as A pre workout only and had great results. No sides but my strength went through the roof so I had to be careful because I was breaking pr’s. I was on 800 testosterone and 500 npp at that time and 50 mgs dbol. Half adex per week was about all I needed as A ai. My body fat is very low and not much salt so I think that keeps my estrogen low. Plus lot’s of water.

HGH.to

My body fat is very low and not much salt so I think that keeps my estrogen low. Plus lot’s of water.
drol is very likely to increase water even more. and as supps mentioned, you cannot control it. just by reducing dosage/giving it up
anyway, bobby, good luck! come back with updates

bobby ricky

I’ve taken it three days in A row and the pump in the gym is way better. 1 pill 1 hour before working out. What about taking it 4 days a week as A pre workout? Could I reap any benefits from that?

HGH.to

Generally it is better to keep stable blood levels, but you could give it a try and see how it goes

MONSTRO

Best time to take anadrol is before bad like top coaches tell to not kill appetite

Attachments

• 246316732_1011733572734061_3986697072603260033_n.jpg
    246316732_1011733572734061_3986697072603260033_n.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 2

EMachine

Best time to take anadrol is before bad like top coaches tell to not kill appetite
I’m gonna have to disagree here Monstro. Some coaches still recommend taking it before bed to avoid the sides that usually come with drol - like lostvof appetite and a big one feeling sick to your stomach, dizziness, etc. Now they are using omega-3’s to avoid those sides, and taking it with food as well. The body needs food the best process anadrol, dbol, etc…the harsher orals…and it’s best taken awake in the middlebrow the day with a meal and/or ore-workout. It’s too harsh on the body when taken at night as the body is not as active…most bodybuilders with gut issues today from the past, were the ones taking orals before bed or late at night. It’s best to take them when the body is in an active state with food (you need fat to help absorb) the pill. More coaches today, including the Mad Scientist, recommend that these strong compounds be taken earlier in the day. Actually, he has a very interesting video on YouTube about it..he talks about using omega-3 and the other video goes to explain why not to take orals before bed.

MONSTRO

Yes brother i respect Ameem knowledge but Hany and Chad are hands down much better . Yes when i tell before bed is with last meal and also i always use fats and take omega on my last meal . But since i start doing that i see that during night i got acid reflux . Nothing better than anyone try and see what i better for him . We all react different

Another think that is very harsh on digestion is trenbolone , so not only orals can kill appetite and also give many side effects .

Attachments

• 246316732_1011733572734061_3986697072603260033_n.jpg
    246316732_1011733572734061_3986697072603260033_n.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 2

bobby ricky

Halfway through week 5 and still no ai needed.
My weight is staying the same but my body fat is going down. Arms are getting bigger and so are my traps and shoulders. A bomb pre workout only is working great. Bp is good no acne and no bloat. The pumps are insane.

suppsforlife

seems you're a great responder to this stuff! you should feel yourself lucky, not everyone is such a great responder

bobby ricky

We’re still early so we’ll see. I’ll keep u posted and pictures at the end of cycle. Strength is up also. Might wake up one day with A nice set of tits. Lol

EMachine

Yes brother i respect Ameem knowledge but Hany and Chad are hands down much better . Yes when i tell before bed is with last meal and also i always use fats and take omega on my last meal . But since i start doing that i see that during night i got acid reflux . Nothing better than anyone try and see what i better for him . We all react different

Another think that is very harsh on digestion is trenbolone , so not only orals can kill appetite and also give many side effects .
100%! Nothing like trying for ourselves and seeing what works best for us. I agree. But this comes with experience...Trenbolone is harsh everywhere. Especially, in the kidneys and also on your mind - your mental state and its ability to complete take a well-mannered person, calm and peaceful into a "Monstro." :) For me, it works best in the morning, pre-workout. You're right...everyone is different! Ameen is a fantastic Coach...he is truly a bodybuilder scholar who is a nerd when it comes to the scientific component of the sport and was experimenting with HGH before everyone else was and eventually, after some trial and error, finally come up with a winning formula. I'm not in a position to say who's better, but when I worked with Ameen, his protocols where different than most and I felt better(health wise) while cycling and was bigger and more shredded. He is in my view the most knowledgeable person when it comes to HGH, insulin, and diuretics because I worked with him and saw what he can do, but at the end, I didn't end up in the hospital or needing oxygen backstage, have had no complications.

Many of the so called, "Gurus" had some of their athletes either pass away recently or with some health issues. One of these individuals, has more than 300 clients...Yes, 300 clients!!! How can he possibly be providing the best coaching for all of them? Someone should be looking into this. More deaths will happen in the future, if nothing changes. Sorry Monstro, i got off topic. By the way, change your Omega-3. Try Omegalyze by Dave Palumbo. His are the best in my view (not associated with him) and you'll avoid most likely the acid reflux.

bobby ricky

If no water or gyno issues in two more weeks should I increase all dosages to increase my gains and get all I can out of this?