Anadrol

Welderman

Started anadrol friday. 50 mg twice daily at 12 hour intervals. How long to see strength or size increases?

otfjoey300

Yeah but I will cut it in half if I feel it's too much
I love anadrol for a pre workout. After the 3 week mark I have to stop it because of the appetite suppression and just overall lethargy. It’s a great temporary boost, it’s also great immediately pre contest . Very versatile and powerful steroid. You should notice it within the first couple workouts after starting it

Welderman

I love anadrol for a pre workout. After the 3 week mark I have to stop it because of the appetite suppression and just overall lethargy. It’s a great temporary boost, it’s also great immediately pre contest . Very versatile and powerful steroid. You should notice it within the first couple workouts after starting it
Yeah I am only running it for 30 days. Figure that's plenty

otfjoey300

If you get there at 100 mg/day I’d be surprised! But enjoy. I only use it as a pre workout these days.

HGH.to

After the 3 week mark I have to stop it because of the appetite suppression and just overall lethargy
strange it worked that way for you. most users are getting appetite boost.
but yeah, lethargy is a fucker.
Welderman, come back with updates in how you feel.

Welderman

This is how I am running this based on input from several who have run drol several times. Anadrol 100 x 5 days, then winstrol x 2 days. All said still great results while helping keep lethargy and bloating down immensely. Hopefully this will let me extend cycle a little longer.

suppsforlife

This is how I am running this based on input from several who have run drol several times. Anadrol 100 x 5 days, then winstrol x 2 days. All said still great results while helping keep lethargy and bloating down immensely. Hopefully this will let me extend cycle a little longer.
100 mg Anadrol 5 days a week then 100 mg Winstrol 2 days a week puts quite a lot of strain on your liver. shouldn't run for too long!

Welderman

See this is just day 5 of anadrol and already I am getting that tight skin round face look. Hopefully winny will keep me from getting a watermelon head. Lol. I hate that crap. I'm still extremely sexy with it but I don't like it 😜

Yt1991

My next blast I wanted to do anadrol with the test instead of dbol, but the dbol was soooo fucking good man, (feeling and strength gain wise) is anadrol better than dbol???

Welderman

Stronger and more sides. If you do run it. 50mg for 4-6 weeks and then stop and let your body rest from any orals. I know we all rush from cycle to cycle sometimes. Anadrol, halo, superdrol you better take them serious. Liver protection a must, not an option

otfjoey300

Dbol and test when balanced correctly give a nice on cycle feel; you won’t experience that from anadrol , no. In fact it makes me feel pretty aggressive and after some time I feel lousy (20-25 day mark) @Yt1991

Welderman

I saw an advanced cycle on the web

Test e 800/week. 12 weeks.
Tren e 600/week. 12 weeks.
Anadrol 100ed 1st 8 weeks.

All I have to say is F..k that. Ain't no way I would attempt that. I'm getting the fatigue and shortness of breath starting to kick in. If I had started anadrol at the front of this cycle I would have tapped out by week 6 if not sooner. I have 10 days left if I don't stop it sooner but Jesus I have got big

EMachine

Anadrol is a great oral but has to be taken with great care! It should always be taken with food and/or with omega-3s to protect with stomach and organs. Used a lot pre-contest. In fact, all orals should be taken with omega-3's. No issues with orals after 20 years in this game but took the necessary precautions along the way. Omega 3 is a great friend when blasting, especially, if taking orals. I up my omega-3's to 9 per cycle to protect and lube, if you will my insides (organs). If you've never taken omega-3's with orals or around 9 or so during a cycle, you are in for a pleasant surprise. Off course, taking your liver pills - liv-52 my favorite (11 million or billion pills sold every year can remember if it's million or billion), NAC, etc