anadrol

Gainz.

Odin... its not a source. It's a brand.
So we can share brands.
Theres plenty of really great brands out there... I'm not taking away from anyone else. But Odin is probably the best

unclem

according the brand odin had bad anadrol, i knew him i dont think he was bullshiting me. what brand do u get with irondaddy do u happen to know bandit or can u ask what i want?

Gainz.

Odin has bad anadrol?
I don't believe that... they are arguably the most popular brand here. I know a few members here that only use odin.
But... if you have your doubts I respect that. Maybe another member can chime in.
I hear really good things about Beligas Pharmaceuticals also.

unclem

oh yes, beligas is top notch i tried there 300mg test e, it could of been placebo but the guy been lifting for yrs but the rest was good i just dont want to chance the anadrol, ive been looking forpharma or good drol either ugl or iranian anapolon.

Gainz.

oh yes, beligas is top notch i tried there 300mg test e, it could of been placebo but the guy been lifting for yrs but the rest was good i just dont want to chance the anadrol, ive been looking forpharma or good drol either ugl or iranian anapolon.

Also you can check out CENSORED
They are international... the prices are stupid cheap. But apparently they are extremely legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

unclem

So we can share brands.
Theres plenty of really great brands out there... I'm not taking away from anyone else. But Odin is probably the best
iam going to try beligas anadrol just to see how it is, its so hard to get as close to iranian anapolon.

Gainz.

Why dont u just get it from cikmi

.... because China orals aren't as good as China liquid. Or at least that hasn't always been the case. While they can be just fine... most of the time they are under dosed. Hence why they are so much cheaper.
But as far as injectables... I can vouch for them being awesome!
Maybe even too good. One of our members using test and deca from him got his bloods done and his test levels were much... much higher than expected.
While with orals you tend to gamble a little bit more. The odds of them being real is well enough, but the right dosages... well..

cloutz88

.... because China orals aren't as good as China liquid. Or at least that hasn't always been the case. While they can be just fine... most of the time they are under dosed. Hence why they are so much cheaper.
But as far as injectables... I can vouch for them being awesome!
Maybe even too good. One of our members using test and deca from him got his bloods done and his test levels were much... much higher than expected.
While with orals you tend to gamble a little bit more. The odds of them being real is well enough, but the right dosages... well..
Ok cool thanks for the heads up

Papa.Smurf0311

So we can share brands.
Hey bro. I just got some Odin Test and Odin Adex from a source ive always used on here. I have never used Odin test before. So youre saying its pretty legit stuff then right?

Papa.Smurf0311

Odin has bad anadrol?
I don't believe that... they are arguably the most popular brand here. I know a few members here that only use odin.
But... if you have your doubts I respect that. Maybe another member can chime in.
I hear really good things about Beligas Pharmaceuticals also.
yep. Beligas is what ive been using. I wanted to give Odin a try so I bought a couple of bottles of odin Test.