Anavar 10 for women

Alaskanalpha

My wife has a stubborn little ring of fat around her middle that she wants gone. I got her some Anavar 10 mg tabs, instructed her to take 1/2 of one in the morning and 1/2 pre workout.

I love my wife very much and just want to help her feel better about herself, but not willing to damage her liver.

Should liver damage be a concern with this low dose for 6 weeks? She eats healthy, weight trains and runs.

suppsforlife

Hello, it's great when you care about your and your lover's health.
10 mg/day of Anavar for a female sounds like a good dosage, but still tell her to watch out for anything that might go wrong, especially in terms of virilization effects.
about liver toxicity. at 10 mg/day for 6 weeks for a person with a healthy liver is very unlikely to cause any liver toxicity at all. but adding liver protective supplements is still a good idea, just in case.

Alaskanalpha

Thank you, I’m going to have her use Tudca With it. She has lost 30 pounds naturally, only 10 more to go. This will likely be her only cycle ever, I’ve told her she will gain muscle with this so she can’t use weight as a scale. She’s going to have to base results by looks alone.

suppsforlife

I’ve told her she will gain muscle with this so she can’t use weight as a scale. She’s going to have to base results by looks alone.
that's true. but it also comes down to diet, workout plan etc. tell her to carefully watch out for virilization issues