anavar 20mg bought at canada peds/fake

soprano5151

had the drug tested
Hello! Thank you for using GetYourDrugsTested.com. We have analyzed your sample and have included the results below.

Here are your results:

Your sample tested as microcrystalline cellulose 65-70%, an uncertain oil 15-20%, and methandrostenolone 15-20% by FTIR. The sample tested negative for fentanyl or fentanyl analogs on the test strips.

Microcrystalline cellulose is refined plant matter that is often used as a filler in pharmaceuticals and pressed pills. It is typically inert when consumed however in larger doses it can act as a laxative due to its propensity to bulk up dietary fibres.

Uncertain Oil is used when an oil of some kind is identified but an exact match cannot be determined. Oils are common pill ingredients or press lubricants and all present quite similarly to the spectrometer so they are difficult to differentiate.

Reactions: AOK

unclem

i just put a order in to a reiable source for anavar it was tested anavar. thats not wright to fake the shit. sorry u had to get bad luck on your anavar brother.

Reactions: AOK

AOK

I haven’t received my tracking info. From them despite them taking payment from me 11 days ago…. They sent an email saying “Hi. Payment for your order has been received. We will send you a tracking number when your order has been shipped (Time frame: 1-3 business days.” 7 business days have now passed and I have sent two polite follow-up emails. No response….

AOK

Update, Canada Peds replied and gave me a tracking number. They are legit- they just had a major IT issue - hence the delay. Problem solved.