Anavar by dragon pharma

Vail 61

I'm pretty new to the site but I want to see if anyone can tell me if dragon pharma has changed the way there package looks I have some of there older product and I was looking at some of there gear the package is different or is this fake not sure if I can say the pharmas name but it's balkan pharmacuticals and sp labs

HGH.to

can't understand - so that's anavar from dragon, balkan or sp labs? these are three different manufacturers

Vail 61

So it's balkan pharma sp labs and they are selling dragon pharma but the package looks different from all the dragon gear that I have gotten in the past

HGH.to

it can be just a reseller.
whatever the case, just make sure you get your stuff from reliable and trustworthy sources that you can find on this site and there's no need to worry.

Vail 61

it can be just a reseller.
whatever the case, just make sure you get your stuff from reliable and trustworthy sources that you can find on this site and there's no need to worry.
I'm pretty new to the site but I want to see if anyone can tell me if dragon pharma has changed the way there package looks I have some of there older product and I was looking at some of there gear the package is different or is this fake not sure if I can say the pharmas name but it's balkan pharmacuticals and sp labs
Should have just sent these screenshots the first time would have made it easier for you to try and understand my craziness. Don't want to be a nuisance just having a problem finding the one on the right all the sources on muscle gurus is out again thanks for your time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-133515.png
    Screenshot_20221129-133515.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20221129-135221.png
    Screenshot_20221129-135221.png
    295.5 KB · Views: 9

suppsforlife

check their official website. it seems like they have a different design now.
can't say anything myself. we used to have them in our stock but we don't work with this brand anymore.

Gainz.

Without proper grammar your just helping your uncle jack off a horse

I would just take it. Worse case you bought filler. Best case you bought real anavar. if it is real, you should know within the first few minutes. A nice warm feeling in the pit of your stomach, massive pump during your workout. But for future purchases there are plenty of trustworthy sources right here that would be happy to sell you THEIR real anavar 😉

Aussie

I got 4 more packs of anavar on hand. I just used one up over a month. I was getting bad stomach cramps while doing sit-ups
The last 50 of 200 was hard to do. The first week after stopping anavar I hit 80 without stopping then did 20 thinking that was it. Then got told we had to do 50 more so I smashed them out. I’m guessing the month of cramps from var payed off as I’m smashing sit-ups now.

Gainz.

I got 4 more packs of anavar on hand. I just used one up over a month. I was getting bad stomach cramps while doing sit-ups
The last 50 of 200 was hard to do. The first week after stopping anavar I hit 80 without stopping then did 20 thinking that was it. Then got told we had to do 50 more so I smashed them out. I’m guessing the month of cramps from var payed off as I’m smashing sit-u
I don't think I've ever done 200 situps 🤣😂
They're (😉) probably my least favorite exercise. everyone complains about leg day, I complain about ab day!

Aussie

I don't think I've ever done 200 situps 🤣😂
They're (😉) probably my least favorite exercise. everyone complains about leg day, I complain about ab day!
The joys of Muay Thai is lots of sit-ups. They killed me for the first 2 months then I started taking drugs.then they destroyed me. Now I’m just in trt I’m smashing them.

Gainz.

The joys of Muay Thai is lots of sit-ups. They killed me for the first 2 months then I started taking drugs.then they destroyed me. Now I’m just in trt I’m smashing them.
Yeah I've noticed that too, my pump is crazy on higher doses. But my low trt dose barely any pumps.
That makes me wonder about the correlation between high dosage blasts and low reps due to painful pumps, and low dosage cruising and higher volume because less pumps.
I'm sure someone smarter than me has figured it out

unclem

iam coming to end my blast and going to jump wright into another one and take a 100mg var with drol so i got enough for 10 days with the var. i love high dose blasts, then ill take 150mg drol ed. with EQ & deca. testE. sorry for highjacking the thread...........

unclem

check their official website. it seems like they have a different design now.
can't say anything myself. we used to have them in our stock but we don't work with this brand anymore.
why not supps you can pm me the details, is there gear bunk as i got some coming in my order?

Gainz.

why not supps you can pm me the details, is there gear bunk as i got some coming in my order?

I've had extremely great results with the oils, bloods to prove it.
I've tried some of the anavar, definitely got a great pump, and seemed to get more acne while on it.
Also my girl did a 6 week cycle of 10mg anavar. She put on 6 lean ass pounds. Definitely a increase in energy and drive.