Anavar dosages and sides

CaptainPlanet

Hey guys, quick question, and please answer as honestly as possible.

What is the highest and/or lowest effective dose of Anavar you've used, or heard of someone you know using? Did you have any sides, what were the benefits? Feel free to mention anything else you were taking with it.

I'd like to know about anyone having taking upwards to 200 or 300mg daily.

bobby ricky

First cycle 50 mg and second cycle 75 mg. Take it while cutting and your fat will disappear fast without dropping calories. It makes me feel warm because it just speeds up my metabolism. I think going over 75 mg is nuts.

CaptainPlanet

I am asking cause I don't really want to kill myself by taking too much var. I am looking at 200mg daily as part of a cutting cycle, before I go on a cruise of just 400mg Test or less.

Twizted

Damn captain it seems like you are always inquiring about the upper spectrum of dosages. Just be safe out there brother, too many of our kind fall dead unexpectedly at an early age from the dangerous games we play with our body.

CaptainPlanet

Damn captain it seems like you are always inquiring about the upper spectrum of dosages. Just be safe out there brother, too many of our kind fall dead unexpectedly at an early age from the dangerous games we play with our body.
LOL Muahaahahahhhahhahh ha hmmm hmmm mmm. That was my evil laugh of doom. I am funny.

Start on 50 and see how it goes for two weeks.
Ok, I was planning on actually starting on 40mg, then bumping it up to 60mg in 2 days, then 80mg the next two days, then 100mg for the next two days, etc... until I reach 200mg for an entire two months including the initial 40/60/80/100/120/140/160/180mg days which is 16 days of ramping up.

seymour

Cap I honestly am not sure if you're serious or not man. But taking var for 2 straight months is not fucking good. Especially at the dosages you're taking.

Even liver support products aren't going to help keep you safe man.

CaptainPlanet

Taking it for 8 weeks at 50mg would be WAY better Cap!
Alright, I'll see how I handle it then. I am going to get bloods done when I am on 50mg or a little over it at 60mg/80mg to see what's happening. I'll let you guys know the results. Thanks for the knowledge :)

HGH.to

OK, if you're THAT unpatient - start at 50 mg/day for like 2 weeks. if you're still unhappy - ramp it to 100 mg/day for about 2 more weeks and get your bloods done (after a total of 4 weeks of Anavar, 2 of which with 100 mg/day). I'm sure your doctor would tell you there's something wrong

CaptainPlanet

What if my doctor says things are peachy? It's strange though, I was told anavar is the mildest oral, and not to worry. People have taken Anadrol for longer at higher dosages and it's apparently worse.

HGH.to

What if my doctor says things are peachy?
then continue with 100 mg/day, but I doubt he's going to say they are perfect.
People have taken Anadrol for longer at higher dosages and it's apparently worse.
true. they did. and yeah that's worse.
but this is what it usually leads: