Anavar strengths

Vail 61

Question is I am looking at purchasing anavar for my next cycle, I see dosages from 10 to 50 mg the word in my gym is dosages over 10 ( 25 or 50) are probably 10 and watch out because there is so much counter fit. I just started testing my orders must say I'm disappointed more times then I would like to say and some of the sources were highly recommend any input would be much appreciated

bobby ricky

I used Beligas 50 mg pills and was very happy with the results. I used 50 mgs per day and I always looked pumped and I was counting calories at the time at that moment in my life and was loosing weight on maintenance calories. Love it and will start some up in spring. Made me run a little hot but other than that and a few zits it was great. It’s a dht derivative so no bloating just hardness.

Vail 61

I used Beligas 50 mg pills and was very happy with the results. I used 50 mgs per day and I always looked pumped and I was counting calories at the time at that moment in my life and was loosing weight on maintenance calories. Love it and will start some up in spring. Made me run a little hot but other than that and a few zits it was great. It’s a dht derivative so no bloating just hardness.
I have not tried the beligas pharma read alot about them thanks for the input

Pedrito0906

I'm on 50mg for the last month. Did you split them 25mg morning and 25mg afternoon?

Vail 61

Buy from reputable brands and you won't regret
You should but I don’t . I just take it when I wake up. When I was taking dbol I would just take it 2 hrs before working out as a pre workout.
I totally agree and I do alot of research, so one more question I see alot of reputable brands let's say alpha pharma or dragon pharma but there sold from pharmacys that I don't know but the product is a good brand is there alot of fake labeling that looks like legit beligas but is not

bobby ricky

That I would not know brother. I can only speak from my experience. From what I’ve read is var can be faked with other drugs or under dosed. The var I used acted just like var and not like any of the drugs that it can be faked with .

Vail 61

That I would not know brother. I can only speak from my experience. From what I’ve read is var can be faked with other drugs or under dosed. The var I used acted just like var and not like any of the drugs that it can be faked with .
Thanks for your input much appreciated