Anavar time to kick in

CaptainPlanet

I am curious about Anavar protocols, and also trying to figure out what people mean when they say it takes about 2 weeks for anavar to "kick in". I hear that anavar has about a half life of 8 hours, maybe even less. So if someone were to take some anavar pre-workout, will they not notice the effects immediately upon working out? Does it need to be used for 2 weeks or thereabouts before it's actually noticed as a pre-workout? How many hours prior to a workout is it recommended to take Anavar?

I hear some people dose Anavar multiple times a day, instead of only pre-workout. However, I figure a spike in serum concentrations while at the gym would yield better results. If I am only taking it pre-workout, and not keeping stable levels of it in me, is that whole 2 week thing not a possible gauge to know if it is starting to work for a person?

Thanks in advance. Also, this is also assuming a person is on a Testosterone dosage as a base for their cycle.

BiggyBill

So if someone were to take some anavar pre-workout, will they not notice the effects immediately upon working out?
it depends on your size, level of experience with steroids, dosage of Anavar etc. but generally, you might feel a surge of energy and power taking it upon working out.
Does it need to be used for 2 weeks or thereabouts before it's actually noticed as a pre-workout?
what is meant by 2 weeks to "kick in" is to actually see actual benefits from running it such as cutting, melting off fat, being allowed to push more in gym etc.
plus, is not mandatory to use it immediately before working out. It has a half life of 8 hours as you said, so you can take it in the morning and still have it left hours later.
ow many hours prior to a workout is it recommended to take Anavar?
already answered that. At least one hour prior, but can be taken hours prior workout.
I hear some people dose Anavar multiple times a day, instead of only pre-workout.
that's actually what I would recommend to keep stable blood levels. For example 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg in the evening or so. (like every 12 hours).
I figure a spike in serum concentrations while at the gym would yield better results.
so you get a spike and then get low concentrations, then again spike and then again low concentrations. I wouldn't think this would be leading to better results.
is that whole 2 week thing not a possible gauge to know if it is starting to work for a person?
2 weeks is a rule of thumb. Some people see the results faster, others slower. For some it "fully kicks in" faster, for others slower. In whatever the case, you are likely to feel it working almost immediately.
Thanks in advance. Also, this is also assuming a person is on a Testosterone dosage as a base for their cycle.
that's highly recommended because Anavar is suppressive to testosterone production. So you may end up with low test and therefore, various side effects we all know about.

CaptainPlanet

so you get a spike and then get low concentrations, then again spike and then again low concentrations. I wouldn't think this would be leading to better results.
This is interesting, maybe I’ve been watching too many podcasts on youtube, but I’ve been getting the general idea that spiking the concentration at let’s say 50mg preworkout provides higher anabolism than 25mgs evenly in 2 doses throughout the day. There’s also the added benefit of being able to do more at the gym, move more weights, etc, and therefore build more muscle as a consequence. They were saying the same thing about dbol.

@IronDaddy yes, to some extent. I was just curious about when it would hit me, but apparently that’s soon after taking it. Meaning, I’d ”feel” it on the first day, but I’d start seeing the effects later in about 2 week. It makes sense, I was thinking that I wouldn’t even “feel” the anavar until 2 weeks into taking it, much like how it takes 3 or 4 weeks to actually feel the Testosterone (long ester like Cyp or E) in your system.

Just as a side question, are there any anabolic that immediately gives a pleasurable or euphoric feeling while working out? Apart from Test-Suspension or Test-Base (TNE) ? I guess I could just take some adderal, but it doesn’t do anything anabolic and it will likely make my heart race.

Last edited:

IronDaddy

orals like Anavar are known to start working almost immediately. But i wouldn't recommend you to search for this "euphoric" feeling. and i also wouldn't mess up with anti depression drugs either....

suppsforlife

general idea that spiking the concentration at let’s say 50mg preworkout provides higher anabolism than 25mgs evenly in 2 doses throughout the day. There’s also the added benefit of being able to do more at the gym, move more weights, etc, and therefore build more muscle as a consequence. They were saying the same thing about dbol.
whilst that's true, do not forget that we actually grow when we're resting. so you don't have the anabolic enviornment in body when you rest, but you have it when you're training. don't forget that overtrain might actually make you lose gains

BiggyBill

This is interesting, maybe I’ve been watching too many podcasts on youtube, but I’ve been getting the general idea that spiking the concentration at let’s say 50mg preworkout provides higher anabolism than 25mgs evenly in 2 doses throughout the day. There’s also the added benefit of being able to do more at the gym, move more weights, etc, and therefore build more muscle as a consequence. They were saying the same thing about dbol.
whilst that's true, what was mentioned by suppsforlife is true too. there's always pros and cons.

MONSTRO

All the orals are quick action , so in 2 to 5 days you see results on any of them , of course some are stronger than others

BodyGear

maybe there's something wrong with your orals? if you can't feel them working. are you sure you haven't got bunk?

IronDaddy

20 mg a day of Anavar, especially if you did used steroids in the past, is indeed a low dosage. you can even go to 50 mg daily