Anavar weirdness + insulin sensitivity

CaptainPlanet

Hi guys, I got this weird issue when I start taking Anavar, and it's not the first time. I get a bit of a lock jaw, when I try to eat something that is big but would normally fit in my mouth just fine. I can't eat "double" patty burgers, or even large sushi pieces. It's almost like my lower jaw is getting muscle aches/spasms when I do.

Is this normal with Anavar? I got this shit from proroid, and I am worried it's something else than what it is labelled. I've got what I know is some legit anavar as well, but I haven't opened it as I don't want to waste it right now on a bulk if this is my reaction to it.

----- also curious, I should probably not be using anavar anyway cause it decreases insulin sensitivy. I had something sweet yesterday, and realized I am making a mistake with the anavar, although I thought It would help keep the gains clean, it won't help if I have a lot of carbs in my diet for bulking. Would Turinabol have the same effects (lock jaw and decreased insulin sensitivity)? Can I carbo-load on Turinabol? Does it work well with Anadrol?

suppsforlife

strange issues. But you need to know that steroids are likely to change the levels of sugar in the blood so be careful.
you can carbo load on Turinabol, but the thing is that Tbol is not very effective for bulking up. and generally, using 2 orals is not recommended. I guess I mentioned that in earlier posts.
about jaw lock - hard to say... maybe it's not from steroids at all? just a coincidence?

CaptainPlanet

I am pretty sure it's the anavar causing it, cause I didn't take any today, and I am better. It happened before, and I am guessing it could be bunk/substitute crap from proroid, which I should never have bought. I really can't tell if it's real anavar or something else. I'll know for sure when I go on a cut and test out the real anavar I got. It's expensive so I don't want to waste it, nor do I want to get that feeling again if it really is the gear.

EMachine

Hi guys, I got this weird issue when I start taking Anavar, and it's not the first time. I get a bit of a lock jaw, when I try to eat something that is big but would normally fit in my mouth just fine. I can't eat "double" patty burgers, or even large sushi pieces. It's almost like my lower jaw is getting muscle aches/spasms when I do.

Is this normal with Anavar? I got this shit from proroid, and I am worried it's something else than what it is labelled. I've got what I know is some legit anavar as well, but I haven't opened it as I don't want to waste it right now on a bulk if this is my reaction to it.

----- also curious, I should probably not be using anavar anyway cause it decreases insulin sensitivy. I had something sweet yesterday, and realized I am making a mistake with the anavar, although I thought It would help keep the gains clean, it won't help if I have a lot of carbs in my diet for bulking. Would Turinabol have the same effects (lock jaw and decreased insulin sensitivity)? Can I carbo-load on Turinabol? Does it work well with Anadrol?
Never had that issue! Love Anavar! The source might be reliable, but are you sure it was anavar? it's possible that, that particular batch was contaminated. Sometimes when switching between compounds, manufacturers who do not have optimal facilities and/or machines, and/or operators, and/or internal quality control procedures, unknowingly or knowingly (some don't give a shit), contaminate certain bottles or even entire batches by mixing compounds. Also, it isn't that uncommon for some manufacturers to mix compounds, especially, if they are producing large amounts of gear. You might have experienced a little bit of that, however, everyone is different.

bobby ricky

If anavar locked your jaw closed so u couldn’t eat A cheese burger then it’s definitely A diet drug. I need some of that 😂

bobby ricky

I bet, would put anavar on the do not use list.
The only drug I cannot tolerate is anadrol. Heart burn like mad.

CaptainPlanet

It could potentially have been my dosage as well. I am going to try it again during a cut, and will try to update this thread with my experience.

EMachine

Anavar is an awesome compound…75 mg would be the equivalent in terms of toxicity to 50 mg of anadrol or dbol. However, for a novice, 20 mg, if it’s real, can do wonders used with test and/primo. Always use anavar with test…never by itself.