Anavar

Halfmyage

Hey guys my wife as you prob know has been doing anavar for 21 days . She takes 25 mg a day 12.5 morning and 12.5 night. It is from Odin. Now here is my question. First off it did not come with the box as it usually does. Second off all the tablets are different. Some are pink some are white some are scored some are not. In just wondering if anyone else has experienced this variation thanks in advance.
I topped using anavar because I was having a baby. Now it’s been 4 years and I don’t know the same people anymore plus I became a single mom That works 70 hours a week. Did you get a prescription for your wife or on a reputable online site ? I really could use any direction. I have to lose this weight from having a baby.

suppsforlife

No doctor would prescribe Anavar to a woman who wants to lose weight... so I can assume it's an online site.
With dedication and work - you'll reach your goals @Halfmyage if you plan to add Anavar - it would help boost the process

HulkSmashShan

I topped using anavar because I was having a baby. Now it’s been 4 years and I don’t know the same people anymore plus I became a single mom That works 70 hours a week. Did you get a prescription for your wife or on a reputable online site ? I really could use any direction. I have to lose this weight from having a baby.
I got from a reputable site that I actually found on here. It is against forum rules for me to mention sources here publicly but if you want to duet message me I can share my source with you asking with my experience. Thanks for the reply