anavar

liljohn

Hello fellas I am not new to gear been on trt for over almost 2 years plus blasting and cruising for a year now I just started anavar for the first time any help with this cycle would help not tring run it super high around about 40 a day spilt 20m twice a day in morning and preworkout been on it for a week now just like to what to expect I heard all of thing but thats why I come here for the info thanks in advs

Ebrowndo

I did 8 weeks of Var in the summer for the first time. Ran as high as 80mg/day. No test though.

Strength and size gains were significant for a person who has been natty their whole lives.
I couldn't sleep so I took Nydol.
In week 8 I started to retain a lot of water and started swelling. Insane pumps. Perfect time to come down.
I used 100 mg of Chlomid a day to come down. I experienced 3 full days of lethargy and was unable to concentrate.
I am super happy. Had my blood done 2 weeks after I finished covid, I bounced back well. Doc found no sign of steroids or reduced natural test.
I kept enough size and strength.

PeaceAndJoy

I did 8 weeks of Var in the summer for the first time. Ran as high as 80mg/day. No test though.

Strength and size gains were significant for a person who has been natty their whole lives.
I couldn't sleep so I took Nydol.
In week 8 I started to retain a lot of water and started swelling. Insane pumps. Perfect time to come down.
I used 100 mg of Chlomid a day to come down. I experienced 3 full days of lethargy and was unable to concentrate.
I am super happy. Had my blood done 2 weeks after I finished covid, I bounced back well. Doc found no sign of steroids or reduced natural test.
I kept enough size and strength.
Nice, bro. I took Anavar for the first time a while ago and was it 60 mg for 12 weeks. I think that might be too long. Next time around I'm going for 8 week cycle. How long do you break before starting a new cycle?

Ebrowndo

Nice, bro. I took Anavar for the first time a while ago and was it 60 mg for 12 weeks. I think that might be too long. Next time around I'm going for 8 week cycle. How long do you break before starting a new cycle?
Yes!
Honestly, I wanted to jump into Sustanon and a Var cycle right after. I was amped people around me suggested use, not abuse, so I'm off till after Christmas.
I ended up talking with a bodybuilder friend who introduced me to a chicken and rice diet, and the results are phenomenal. Not in huge gains and size, but in day-to-day energy levels, shrinking body fat, and get up and go in the gym are great.

I'm told cycle once per year, use not abuse, diet diet diet. I'm rolling with it for now.
Likely do 1200mg of var over 8 weekish in the new year

PeaceAndJoy

Yes!
Honestly, I wanted to jump into Sustanon and a Var cycle right after. I was amped people around me suggested use, not abuse, so I'm off till after Christmas.
I ended up talking with a bodybuilder friend who introduced me to a chicken and rice diet, and the results are phenomenal. Not in huge gains and size, but in day-to-day energy levels, shrinking body fat, and get up and go in the gym are great.

I'm told cycle once per year, use not abuse, diet diet diet. I'm rolling with it for now.
Likely do 1200mg of var over 8 weekish in the new year
Once a year?!? You've gotta be joking, right? I thought people did Anavar year round? My plan was to cycle 8 weeks on then 8 weeks off... and go back and forth. Man, there's not way people are only doing it once a year.

I will say this, you are ABSOULETLY correct with eating chicken and rice. I made that my diet about two months ago and I'm damn near shredded now. I still weight the same but it's like the fat disappeared.

Ebrowndo

That's awesome! Yeah man, fat is melting off.
That's another theory I've heard, take as much time off as a guy cycle on. So 8 and 8 would make sense.
Do you get side effects? What do you get?
I felt like I won the lottery when my T -levels went completely normal after two weeks off.
The guy who turned me on to Anavar does it yearly. powerlifter. Not a great comparison, he also uses TRT after he crashed his body with anadrol and he's 30. Another recreational lifter claims once a year, I'm guessing he is on a sus base. that fucker is big, with obvious sides. I only know one guy I would consider legit, as he used to compete. He maintains a great body with diet and exercise now that he's done.
He is adamant, no gear, not worth the risk.

Ebrowndo

You can get test in creams, pallets, but the best way is injections cause its quicker and you can control the dose better.

How do you trust a source for injectables? The one guy I trust, gets really obvious sides, and his advice is sus, where forums claim an ethinate or propinate. There is a ton of incomplete information.

Gainz.

How do you trust a source for injectables? The one guy I trust, gets really obvious sides, and his advice is sus, where forums claim an ethinate or propinate. There is a ton of incomplete information.
If it's a trusted source here, its legit. and yes on YouTube, reddit and tick tock there's a ton of bad information. if you ask, you won't get it here! You will get nothing but rock solid information from guys with years of first hand experience. Oral only cycles is a terrible idea! And eithinate or pro... or cyp. Its just different esters. All that is, is how fast the test enters and leaves your blood stream.
Most steroids come with sides... even that anavar you love so much. Taking it by itself will only increase those sides! The thing with gear is taking as little as you can to get the benefits and keep sides at a minimum. But also being prepared for the sides by having amirdex, liver support, Nolvadex and clomid on hand. Not to mention a clean diet.
Just like to much water can kill you, but the right amount can drastically change your health for the better. A certain amount of test can be the greatest thing that's ever happened to you. But taking 2,500mg a week... you're gonna have some serious problems!
More gear doesn't mean more muscle!
All gear does is help your body recover faster, so you can workout harder and eat more (healthier)
If you take gear and don't workout... you won't gain muscle! Dont let the delt lord scare you away from gear. Plus most of his horror stories are about tren. DON'T DO TREN 😂😂

Ebrowndo

If it's a trusted source here, its legit. and yes on YouTube, reddit and tick tock there's a ton of bad information. if you ask, you won't get it here! You will get nothing but rock solid information from guys with years of first hand experience. Oral only cycles is a terrible idea! And eithinate or pro... or cyp. Its just different esters. All that is, is how fast the test enters and leaves your blood stream.
Most steroids come with sides... even that anavar you love so much. Taking it by itself will only increase those sides! The thing with gear is taking as little as you can to get the benefits and keep sides at a minimum. But also being prepared for the sides by having amirdex, liver support, Nolvadex and clomid on hand. Not to mention a clean diet.
Just like to much water can kill you, but the right amount can drastically change your health for the better. A certain amount of test can be the greatest thing that's ever happened to you. But taking 2,500mg a week... you're gonna have some serious problems!
More gear doesn't mean more muscle!
All gear does is help your body recover faster, so you can workout harder and eat more (healthier)
If you take gear and don't workout... you won't gain muscle! Dont let the delt lord scare you away from gear. Plus most of his horror stories are about tren. DON'T DO TREN 😂😂
😂😂😂, Ive heard!

Gainz.

So like 2ml of something like this once a week for 12 weeks?
I would do 1ml a week for your first cycle. I think you'll be surprised how much muscle you can get from 250mg a week. I just finished a 300mg a week cycle and gained 12lbs of lean muscle. Save the 500mg for your 3rd or 4th cycle brother! And you can find test that's 300mg instead of 250mg. Its definitely out there!

This was my first ever cycle. For 16 weeks, I didn't do as great on my diet as I would of liked. Some days it was just too hot to eat 4,000 calories.
I'm gonna cruise for a little while then my next cycle will be 400mg of test on 300mg of deca... maybe a touch of dbol for the last 4 weeks.
But diet is more important than the amount of gear brother! 300mg of test and a killer diet and training will work 10x better than 600mg of test, a crap diet and working out twice a week. More gear means more side effects!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909-203241_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-203241_Gallery.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220909-203246_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-203246_Gallery.jpg
    746.3 KB · Views: 6

Ebrowndo

Damn dude!

Good for you man you look great!

That's a lot of calories ha ha!

That's going to be something all new to learn. I'm on chicken, rice, oatmeal, berries and protein shakes right now. Fat weight is coming off nicely.

That's good to hear somebody's body can easily handle 250 to 300.

I talked to my guy today hes suggesting eight weeks of sust, var, a little nova and HCG to come off.

Now I need to work up the balls to put an inch and a half needle in my ass ha ha

Gainz.

Damn dude!

That's going to be something all new to learn. I'm on chicken, rice, oatmeal, berries and protein shakes right now. Fat weight is coming off nicely.

I talked to my guy today hes suggesting eight weeks of sust, var, a little nova and HCG to come off.

Now I need to work up the balls to put an inch and a half needle in my ass ha ha
I really recommend a 12-14 week cycle... 8 weeks really isn't enough. Especially since the first 3 weeks nothing is gonna happen.
Also... you really won't need the var. Save it for your next cycle. Don't get impatient, it's a marathon, not a sprint! But if you do var, no more than 5 weeks and I wouldn't go over 30mg a day for your first time.

But injections are super easy brother. I started with my girl doing my glutes. But now I do themself in my quad. I like my quads because I can sit down.
I also started with 23g 1.5" now I do 25g 1"
I just don't have enough fat to need the 1.5"
But it definitely takes longer to draw with the 25g.
Im seriously considering getting some 20g 1.5" to draw and 27g .5" to inject

But don't jab it in like i see on so many videos. There's a good chance you can break or bend the needle.
Just bring it to your skin and push slowly until you break the skin. And keep pushing slowly. Its virtually painless brother.

ozman

Damn dude!

I gave myself shots once a week for years on trt and I go slow as shit as long as you use a different needle from the one you draw you won't even feel it as far a a Inch and a half those were too long for me I always used a inch but 8 am a scrawny dude

ozman

Damn dude!

I gave myself shots once a week for years on trt and I go slow as shit as long as you use a different needle from the one you draw you won't even feel it as far a a Inch and a half those were too long for me I always used a inch but 8 am a scrawny dude lol
I really recommend a 12-14 week cycle... 8 weeks really isn't enough. Especially since the first 3 weeks nothing is gonna happen.
Also... you really won't need the var. Save it for your next cycle. Don't get impatient, it's a marathon, not a sprint! But if you do var, no more than 5 weeks and I wouldn't go over 30mg a day for your first time.

But injections are super easy brother. I started with my girl doing my glutes. But now I do themself in my quad. I like my quads because I can sit down.
I also started with 23g 1.5" now I do 25g 1"
I just don't have enough fat to need the 1.5"
But it definitely takes longer to draw with the 25g.
Im seriously considering getting some 20g 1.5" to draw and 27g .5" to inject

But don't jab it in like i see on so many videos. There's a good chance you can break or bend the needle.
Just bring it to your skin and push slowly until you break the skin. And keep pushing slowly. Its virtually painless
I used a 18 to draw at least I think that's what it was it was so much faster and a 23 to inject i started out using the 23 to draw and to shoot which was fine as long as I drew with one and then changed to a new 23 and shot with it seems like I always dulled the shit out of mine drawing it up