Ancillaries

dlovett

Hey All -

Anyone have any experience using Femara/Letrozole during cycle? My research shows that it is a powerful AI almost completely eliminating estrogen and even confirms studies that claim it can reverse gyno effects. What have been your personal experiences at what dosage and duration (it would be most helpful if you identify your cycle first). I am currently working with some great fuerza products from my friends at Alpha Muscle (Cyp 300, Tren E 125, Dbol 10mg). I am taking 2.5 mg of Letrozole (max dose) and intend to ramp down over a 6 week period. Thoughts?

hayabusa

Most prefer adex because it's effects are self-limiting. Letrozole is difficult to dose, i don't mean physically. It works fine as long as you closely monitor your dosage and response, as the dose-response curve for letrozole is allegedly quite unpredictable.

For what it's worth, I have used letrozole at 0.5mg EOD and occasionally 0.5mg ED and haven't had any problems.

I would prefer adex. Plenty of sources sell adex.

hugetom

You never know until you try it. Why I say this? Because when it comes to AI as well as steroids usage it is more like individual response. What works for you may not work same for me and vice-versa.

I have customers who prefer Arimixyl (Arimidex) while other say that Letrozole works better for them. Even there were many studies done which say that letro is superior I still prefer to stick to personal experience.

In any case it is important to experiment with dosage as while you are on cycle you dont want to block too much estrogen as you need it too.

Update us on your experience.

dlovett

Hey, man. I have seen your posts before and value your input as you seem to have great knowledge. Thanks. What do you mean when referring to the predictability of letrozole? I also note that the doses you list are modest which make me think that I am over dosing. I have a predisposition and some pre-existing gyno and was relying on a study cited on steroid.com/Letrozole.php with the biggest interest being in the purported reversal of gyno. Thoughts?

dlovett

I totally dig what you are saying regarding varying response. Letro at this dosage is completely experimental for me at this point as it is a maiden voyage. As I suggested to Hayabusa, I gave credence to steroid.com/Letrozole.php and hope for a reduction of pre-existing gyno and obviously a top notch AI. I hope I am not just chasing dragons here! I will definitely log my results. I am starting with Kalpa Letrozole @ a full 2.5mg/day for a week, then ramping down by 25% each week (taking doses each day) for a total of six weeks. I have taken for only three days thus far, so PLEASE, let me know if you think this is over-kill.

dlovett

Do you think I am going overboard at 2.5mg/day and ramping down 25% each week for a period of six weeks??

hugetom

Sorry for delay with response. In my experience people react different to these two: Exemestane and Anastrozole. When someone tell me he feels he is getting gyno symptoms while on cycle I recommend either Exemestane or Anastrozole with 1 tab EOD. This is enough to see if it stops or no and take properly decision.

If someone simple wants to keep gyno symptoms away right from the begining that half of the tab/EOD of any of those two mentioned above is enough.

Taking to much Arimidex kills your wood.

But again everyone is different and I suggest starting with one product with low dosage to have personal experience.

As far as your dosage of Letrozole I would say 1.25mg EOD would be a good dose to start. Be sure to stay a few days more on Letro after you believe gyno is gone, this is done in order to ensure everything is gone. Some people recommend taper it down at the end.

dfwtp

2.5 of femara is gtg. very strong. will eliminate sex drive to a point because it eliminates
tamox and adex work a little different
female should go with tamox. best in my findings

dlovett

I have broken it down to 1.25mg of letro (daily) and since it doesn't really seem to be reversing, I've decided to use it as my inhibitor and find that the dose more than likely is not enough to "reverse" gyno. In order for this to work as a successful gyno reversal product, one would have to be off cycle and taking the maximum dosage of 2.5mg daily until the gyno is gone. Once my blood is back at human par, I am going to hit an aggressive letro regimen. I will document it for all to benefit from. I know that there are others that have gyno that either pre-exist their supplementation endeavors or from their supplementation; either way I would like to experience a non-surgical way to reverse it so that I can confidently and descriptively share the method, a play by play if you will. Stay tuned!

dfwtp

just to be sure, how much tren per week?
if tren is high, test can be lower. sides will lessen this way.
not sure if it is per weer, or per day?
125 per day, you wont need that much test per day
if it is per week, surprising you are having problems at that low of a dose. you.ll have to use something like femara, tamox, adex throughout unless you get the glands removed since you are showing sensitivity.

dlovett

I was taking 600mg of CYP and 125mg of Tren each week with 40-50mg of Dbol daily. I have since come off of the CYP and Tren and am now using 600mg PROP and tapering off (still using the letro too). I am going to taper off and begin my PCT to get my blood straight. Before my next cycle, I am going to hit the letro at 2.5mg daily until the gyno is gone or 90 days if I don't see results. I have had mild gyno since puberty and now, in my 30's do show a bit of a predisposition to/for the condition.

http://musclegurus.to/member-pics/gyno-or-just-excess-fat/water

milkin

My personal experience with letro was most valuable in learning about AI's. True, letro is the strongest of AI but controlling it's dosage can be a real mother I'll tell you. Bigger isn't always better !!! I totally tanked my E2 with letro, trying to find the correct dosage, and felt like crap for weeks.
Letro is a E2 eater, a big bad ass E2 scavenger, and it will get te job done often done too well. Like others have mentioned below, adex or aromasin are much easier to regulate you may want to want to switch to one of them and keep your letro on the back burner for emergency use if you are gyno sensitive.

300aac7

for me it took 2 weeks to stabilize in my system, I use 1/4 of a pill every other day pretty much 2.5 grams for 7 days.  Remember the key to use AI is Estrogen control not Suppression.  Exemstane just too strong, it gives me rock solid erections and knocks me out for 12 hours.  I do not like it.  Adex does the same as Letro.  I use Letro for duration of my cycle and for three weeks after getting off letro I use Tamoxifen.  When I am off Tamoxifen I use proviron with HCG for the last four weeks

THATS me some may disagree with my protocal but works well for me it stops my Itcht nips and brings my Estro around

0.8 Ng with blood work the normal range is 0.7-.13 based the on the chart I get from the lab

I have seen different ones