ANGER ISSUES!!!

Titanings

So now that I have your attention let me ask everyone here:

When you take steroids do you find yourself quick to anger? or your anger become uncontrollable? or do you become a D-bag?

Reason I ask is this. When I am not on cycle I find myself getting angry much easier, my thoughts seem to race and I have a harder time being focused, and sometimes I just get the fuck you attitude on everything for a day. But then when I am on cycle everything just seems to even out and my thinking becomes more clear and what I consider normal. Its a lot more difficult to make me angry. Now don't get me wrong I do feel the anger building like a raging tornado inside if I am really being pushed (especially on Dbol), and it feels like if I do snap then its going to be fire and brimstone and scorched fucking earth! But I find its much harder to have my buttons pushed, and I am able to control it much easier while on cycle. And the funny thing is my brother is the exact same way!

When we first did a cycle with Dbol the supplier told us "listen, be very carefull that you guys don't end up raging out and throwing a couch through a wall or killing somebody and ending up in jail. Cuz that's your own fault". So then about 1 month into it he asked if we were having troubles controlling our tempers to which I replied "hell no, I do better now than when I am off cycle" He looked at me in disbelief and said I was full of shit.....and then my brother said the same thing. He still didn't believe it lol, probably cuz the one time he did dbol he got arrested for domestic dispute and punching out his girlfriends window on her car after throwing laundry detergent through the window. (true story)

And I also know some people that have said they had friends who started doing roids and become such assholes they could no longer be friends with them.

So my question is how does it affect some of you? And is there certain compounds you just cant touch for fear of hulkin out? (In a bad way like above)

Dolf

To quote the documentary Bigger Stronger Faster...roid rage is mostly a myth. It affects less than 1% of aas users. If you're a nice guy off of aas then you'll be a nice guy on aas. If you're an asshole off of aas then you'll be a super asshole on aas.

Dbol is well known to cause a feeling of well being. That guy who gave you the dbol is clueless imo.

SemperFi

DBol provides me with a deep sense of well being like Dolf stated. I bet most anger issues are in those who blame steroids for their already underlying lack of self discipline and self control.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. ;)

SEMPER FI

strong

I will have to start this post out by saying my whole life i've been an opinionated Asshole with an "I'll show them" attitude.  It was not till I started using AAS that I felt supremely confident. I was just off cycle for 6 months because it was needed. Many injuries, Plus I had to prove to myself that I wasn't addicted to steroids. SemperFi raised that question a while ago on a thread. I had to check myself.

On my time off I was very short fused. I always start out respectful with people but when an attitude occurred I'd be quick to go right at someone in a violent manner (not cool). When I'm using AAS I just feel so good and positive, I could care less what people think. I'm focused on me and what i'm doing instead of being so judgmental. 

It is funny reading this thread because when I went back on my current cycle I'm concentrating on my behavior and my wife is evaluating me as well. in some way AAS use balances out my chemistry ??? I Guess??   I look at some members here and wonder how they can respond to pompous ass replies from some members and be as cool as a cucumber. Its learned behavior and I'm trying to teach myself...

strong

Those are the people I feel sorry for. Blaming is an extreme sign of weakness... I like to see my flaws and challenge them.

P.S. You are 1 of those cool cucumbers I envy. Dolf as well...  I guess if you can stay cool in a place where your head could be blown off, everything else is easier...

SemperFi

Try not to look behind you Strong. We are not headed that way!

You are a very good example of someone that is perfectly honest with themselves. Great respect!

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

the worst rage comes from lack of hormones, 

aka menopause rage

D

Dont_trip

there is an increased risk of being an asshole for lack of a better word i mean let's think about this in the simplest terms you are taking the male hormone in 20xs the amount the body produces naturally along with other androgens it increases aggression in the gym why wouldn't it outside the gym the term roid rage is a little over the top but I do think it exist, it's like those

people who say steroids are

harmless and using and or abusing them has no proven long term effect, even tho we have a slew of body counts by people who regularly used steroids. It's straight up denial they point to this or that but cmon common sense tells you if a substance

can put mass on you that fast and has no long term side effects your crazy lmao

ESmetalhead

I admire those who can remain stoic in the face of insult or perceived disrespect, I'm not one of them.  Ive got scars that remind me.  My whole life Ive had a temper, it is mellowing as I get older and I work on it daily.  Do you guy think gear improves your mood without making it worse when you're not on?  As to say if you had never used would you're mood be better or worse when comparing the times your not using?  I hope I'm making sense here, part of my motivation to start using gear is to improve my mental outlook as well as my health. 

Titanings

I am actually a lil surprised by this, but very glad to hear it! I figured there would be more people dealing with being angry while on cycle. Dolf  and Semper I think you nailed it right on the head about it amplifying who we are as far as being angry and where our self control and discipline is. I think the fact that I have better sense of well being, clarity, focus, control, and drive while on cycle is what makes me really wish I could tell others about AAS. I also think that there is a lot of people who suffer from depression, obesity, and so many other things in life that could be helped 1000 times more with AAS than all these crap pills that pharmacies pay doctors and health systems to cram down our throats.

Strong I commend you on your honesty and ability to self analyze without trying to put "blinders" on it. So therefore I will share some of my past with you in hopes of helping you even more :)

When I was a child my father left my mother when I was 8 years old for a 18 year old woman, and left her with 4 children in a almost uninhabitable house with no job. ( I could NEVER do that to my wife or kids!) My mother was mentally unstable and an extreme southern baptist and would tell me and my brother all the time that she hated us (cuz we were men and like our father), and would beat us with anything she could get her hands on rather than even talk to us. My father was a drug addict and alcoholic and would show up every few months (once I turned 10) to take me with him to go drink and get high and party. Then when I was 13 my mom went into the hospital and almost died from anorexia, so my father came down and picked us boys up to come live with him, which I later figured out was because he didn't want to pay any more child support (great guy!) So then we lived with him.....the alcoholic/drug addict who was abusive and a complete mess, and his girlfriend who was 10 years older than me until I was 18. Once I turned 18 I immediately moved out and got my own place and was selling and using drugs to a very large extent. Then I got arrested and spent a few years in prison. So needless to say by the time I got out I was in my early 20's, had ALOT of anger issues, almost no self control, and a FUCK YOU attitude. I raised hell and was extremely quick to violence. Then I met my wife (who is my angel in disquise) and we started dating and ended up having 3 kids (fourth one showed up a couple years ago). Well I was still quick to anger and was a selfish asshole, but she was helping me to realize I needed to be a better person. Then one day when my daughter was 7, oldest son was 3, and my other son was 2, me and the wife got into a rip roaring fight (not physical, as I have never once hit my wife) and there I was angry as hell, yelling at the top of my lungs, cussing like a sailor, and even threw and broke some stuff in the house before storming out and leaving cuz I was so mad I wanted to hit my wife. Yes I was an ass.

Well a couple days later things calm back down, we talk and work things out and make our apologies, and then my wife came up to me and said she wanted to talk about something. I of course immediately got defensive, and asked her about what. Then she began to tell me that I had anger problems and that there was times where I was mean and nasty with the kids. So of course what do I do......get mad and raise my voice and start to tell her how she is wrong! Then she said something to me that hit me harder than any punch or kick I have ever received in a fight. She said "You scare me and the kids when you get angry like you did a couple days ago, and when you stormed out the door I locked it behind you because I wasn't sure if you were going to come back in and hurt us" ...........................

Let me just say nothing in my life has ever shocked me to my core like that statement did. My eyes welled up and tears began to stream down my face as I sat there shocked thinking that my 2,3,and 7 year olds and my wife were literally scared of me, and me hurting them because of my inability to control myself and my temper. For 2 days I sat in my room thinking and analyzing all my actions, what I had done to her and the kids, how I had treated others, and about the fact that my kids were scared of me....scared of me! I was ashamed to even come out and look at them. Finally after a few days of self analyzing without the "blinders" on, I walked out into the living room and promised my wife and my children that I would never do that again and apologized to all of them. And I have done everything in my power to keep that promise! And now that is has been well over 10 years I am proud to say I have kept that promise and its made me a much better man than what I used to be :)

Now why do I tell everyone all of this? Not to brag, or boast, or get pity because none of that means shit. For one reason: because I hope that by reading about the hardship and lessons of my life, that if one person can identify with or be inspired or motivated by it to become a better person and truly take an honest look at their self and their life and make a positive change, then I feel my goal has been accomplished.

blastthru23

I do believe aas can and will change your world view as it were. AAS affects more systems than merely the HPTA. It has a domino effect on our neurotransmitters as well, thus that well being many experience (myself included). As I aged, I became a little more grumpy, less friendly, even hateful at times. There were other life circumstances that were effecting my outlook as well, divorce and everything that can come with it. I had stopped training, got all wrapped up into bad choices, drinking mostly. Sex drive was in the dirt, and felt rather listless, which is NOT me at all. When I decided to jump back on aas, I had already started training 4 days per week, stopped the alcohol, and made some sweeping changes in my life view. Then I began to seek out a source for some prop. I had done a few of those cycles and loved it, even though I made many errors, mostly out of ignorance etc. Then one day, pretty much out of nowhere (I had been using blue light to draw it to me) a dude sparked up a conversation about aas. He'd noticed I was changing I guess, and thought I'd be interested in the topic. Of course I was! I waited a few more months before placing an order, just make sure I was good to go. I did research on ai, and PCT, and ordered that stuff too. Ran it for 6 weeks, and shit changed. My mood was way better, I was more loving and attuned to others, I became me again. 

Then, looking to get reviews on gear, I stumbled on you guys. It was e-oid, or MG. I quickly, and with a doubt noticed the nature of MG, it was/is much more than just a review site; I noticed how Seig conducted himself, and was quite frankly impressed. Dolf was/is straight forward, good dude, no bullshit, with a good sense of humor and humility. Then I started following SF, and MrA's posts and realized there was an actual comradery, here. And, Strong. An honest, no BS dude as well. Calm...what can I say, she was this magical guide at the beginning of my stint here, I still here her resonant voice in my head from time to time :)

I saw an interweaving, an undeniable sense of "got your back brother." After some time, I began to feel part of this band of dudes, looking not only to improve their physique, but their mind, cognitive-emotional selves. Since coming here, I have no idea about roid rage, sure, shit gets heated from time to time, but that's life. Even so, the heat ends in respectfulness. If someone fucked up, they admit it and take responsibility. I've seen it time and time again. And I've learned a shit ton hanging around you amazing mother fuckers and do my best to follow the example set here in the virtual. 

So, AAS has been a good thing for me. And like Strong, I have to be careful as I have had a history of substance abuse. 

Oh, last thing, and to kind of answer a question in the opening of this thread. Anadrol at day 10, gets me feeling aggressive, snappy. Tren makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and sweaty as hell. Masteron increases my libido and every time the wind blows well you know, and test is just test. Haven't really considered Dbol, but I may; kinda prefer the injectables...maybe I'll get some injectable Dbol. Tren makes me like to write a lot too wink wink.

ESmetalhead

+1  You've made a decision, a promise, keep it, reading this I know you will. You can do it, you've got the best reasons in the world and look at what you've already overcome in your past.  You went too far but you removed yourself before it got worse.  "expect kindness only from the strong"

D

Dont_trip

you truly sharpen me my friend especially since me and have a lot of interactions and varying opinions get ready for

some

more you stoked the fire in me to conversation more at this place your not an

in the box

thinker and i really enjoy that so let's keep the ball rolling my friend great

response!!'n:)

Sneauxmann

I've found i have a shorter fuse in between cycles. Mostly just more irritable. I feel that the increased hormone level calms me and I have a clearer thought process that allows me to really Think before I react

strong

+2 DT... The best thing about you is you stand strong in your spot with respect to others. Your post are of course opinionated, That's why we're all here, To share opinions. You keep doing what you are doing. You never spoon fed me in the beginning of my learning experience. You guided me to water, I did the drinking... Once people see who you are, its very easy to like and respect you....  Trust me on this. Your views will change through the decades...

strong

X2 T, I can certainly relate. 1 of 5 boys (the youngest) Dad left when I was 7. Mom, Crazy as it can get and extremely abusive mentally, emotionally and physically. Drug dealing, anger, abuse and finally prison for me too. I came out and found my way quickly with that "i'll show you" attitude. I found a great, honest way to make $ and did very well for 12 years and my anger issues brought me right back to Trouble. I too have heard from my most loved ones that they are afraid of me. Its no good man. I am working slowly at being a human being is the only way I can say it.

We all have some things. I've learned so much about my brothers and sisters of MG on Threads like this. It helps me realize a lot of things..  Thanks for Sharing..

strong

Yes SemperFI,  I look back too much on my failures and torment myself for them. I never look at my accomplishments. This "Taking a look at yourself" shit is some serious, humbling challenge. As you know, I have an Angel for a wife and she has proven that she is in it with me no matter what.